3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sega0 21.01.20 02:35 am

The problem with the game at 1.32 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

After yesterday's update to 1.32 I had the game lag. Is there a way to solve it depends on weak hardware of the laptop? Even on the lowest settings, now the machine is not going - twitches and jerks. Until last update the game worked fine (without lags). Version of steam.
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
ProshkaOfficial 21.01.20

Go back to version 1.31.1
What's so complicated?

s
sega0 21.01.20

This is not an option. as saw a cartoon, can't go there. I ride only in the cartoon.

F
FinistEG 21.01.20

sega0
After update MP to update the game religion does not allow?

A
Ameka 21.01.20

FinistEG
And when talking about wearing a cartoon

A
Ameka 21.01.20

sega0
When update under cartoon

F
FinistEG 21.01.20

Ameka
Under the cartoon or when do not update! The movie update for the game!
When will update then and update.

V
Viktor.T. 21.01.20

Ameka
Welcome.
Usually a week,1.5 s,and if the kroner stuff in MP then maybe longer.

s
sega0 21.01.20

FinistEG
What's the point? the problem then will remain unresolved. The week before the week posse. But I still think it would have, what to do. To new and more powerful tools is not present.

s
sergei scorpion 21.01.20

sega0
1.32 was improve the lighting, heard that will soon move to a new engine, so that hardware requirements will be higher, so either change the hardware or play the old versions of the game

F
FinistEG 21.01.20

sega0
Every future patch or DLC the game will be more demanding on the hardware, including notebooks will be more and more stutter.
And that's a fact.

A
Aleksandras Aleksandrovas 21.01.20

will help roll back the update if the Incentive, the library, pointing to the name of the game right click of the mouse should look in the properties of the game, section beta. You will immediately see the inscription to Opt - Out of all beta programs Hit this section. You throw the acting, beta and kickbacks all versions. I think you should choose the roll back temporary_1_31 - 1.30.2.1 and click the close button. Will do next Steam machine will roll back the game and all your mods will work.

s
sega0 21.01.20

Aleksandras Aleksandrovas
Once again. don't have to learn-I know where the rollback and how it is done.
I need to solve the problem with the new version, because when I saw the cartoon, on the old patch (if set) output in the cartoon will be closed.
I ride exclusively online. Alone in this nekomilfo.

Y
Yury33 21.01.20

Update Peck,the only way you will get rid of the lag.

s
sega0 21.01.20

curd22
Can't afford yet, and I have a new laptop. Well, I think to try the line to add (nest of two). If you do not help to may have to quit, for the funds to appear for a more powerful machine.