3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zone510 21.01.20 02:35 am

the problem with the menu after starting (Homefront: The Revolution)

actually the problem is that the menu is not displayed,the picture is there,sound is there,even the cursor is visible,but itself me,just a letter, likenew game,options, etc. are not displayed,maybe someone knows how to solve?!
17 Comments
Sort by:
b
bosser2407 21.01.20

zone510
To buy a license

M
Malice 21.01.20

bosser2407
lol,no pirates

b
bosser2407 21.01.20

Malicе
So what? Let him buy again)))

s
skorpion35 21.01.20

actually the problem is that the menu is not displayed,the picture is there,sound is there,even the cursor is visible,but the menu itself,just a letter, likenew game,options, etc. are not displayed,maybe someone knows how to solve?!

A
Adik Samsonov 21.01.20

I have exactly the same problem.Game bought in Steam,the license.At the mindless button pressing up and down at random went to the koperativ,something like played.People,please help what to do with this problem.Really want to play(((

o
ochen ZLOY 21.01.20

to change the language to Russian in Bin64 Language Selector or in the config file.

c
cormack15 20.08.21

Hello everyone, I tried your methods, nothing helped. I think this is due to the insufficient number of cores on the processor. I have two nuclear. I tried to download the licensed version, but it won't download. Maybe there are still some ways?

P
Pavel rally 20.08.21

cormack15
Try optimizing the game for weak PCs.
https://www.playground.ru/homefront_the_revolution/file/homefront_the_revolution_optimizatsiya_igry_dlya_slabyh_pk-999782

c
cormack15 20.08.21

Pavel Rally
I can try. Unsubscribe when done

c
cormack15 20.08.21

Pavel Rally
Well, in short, I downloaded the optimization, but I don’t know how to unpack it according to the instructions, although it’s written there, but I don’t understand

P
Pavel rally 20.08.21

cormack15 More
specifically, what is the problem? After unpacking, paste the homefront2 folder into your saved games. Enable show hidden folders. What video card do you have?

c
cormack15 20.08.21

Pavel Rally
I have AMD Radeon 5670

P
Pavel rally 20.08.21

cormack15
Latest drivers for your graphics card: Catalyst Software 15.7.1 WHQL and Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.2.1 Beta.

c
cormack15 20.08.21

Pavel Rally
I hurried to the campaign with the removal of the game. But I'm already downloading it

c
cormack15 20.08.21

Pavel Rally
I will download and try. And I will not download the driver. Because when I downloaded the drivers for vidyuhi, firewood on my keyboard flew off and the screen resolution changed and I could not do anything

c
cormack15 31.08.21

Pavel Rally
Hello. Well, in short, I tried optimization for weak PCs. Did not help.
Not only is the menu not displayed, but when you click the topmost button, the game freezes and some textures appear. Even the "BES" retainer does not help

c
cormack15 31.08.21

Pavel Rally
And in the task manager it says that it is not responding