3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danil Kalitievskiy 21.01.20 02:36 am

What edition do you think is better and worth a pre-order? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Well, if briefly looked at the bonuses and I can not understand is ultimat overpayment unlike special, but the bonuses in the cartoon, but how much they will affect gameplay , but single player missions additional desirable, although again the Bank robbery as the additional content , if for an hour would be good.
Share your opinion, anyone that pre-ordered and why
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexReddds 21.01.20

Daniel Kaliteevski
Personally, I ordered the most expensive just because you have money) I think the game can enjoy to the fullest with the regular edition! Here it is necessary to look at the opportunity and desire, I think not so big difference in price! I remember my experience with RDR, I went plain, and just stupidly stood there and watched what is happening around) Even without a single job with a robbery in the game will do! Plus if you are going to play in network mode, there is a bun for a quick set of levels. Remember that Rockstar really bother much with exploring the world, so even in the same city can hang for a long time, just stupid to watch what happens in the morning that night, that night) Well I'm just a fan, I am 6 years old waiting game, can you all interested!

D
DEDGAMER 21.01.20

No,wait and buy at a good discount,or on Craigslist on the cheap

m
meagarry 21.01.20

IMHO, the buns are not worth the overpayment for what they want. So I took usual. 1000 in fact, only in a robbery - as it is a lot. But if you don't mind the money, why not? Ultimate nothing interesting compared to the special does not...

Z
Zh1VaGo 21.01.20

I took usual. To pay 1K for one mission and the opportunity to swing a few LVL faster for 30 minutes... While I'm not as rich.

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 21.01.20

It is better not to pre-order.

D
Demon59901 21.01.20

meagarry
+1
And I think it's a robbery, you will be able to buy separately, or upgrade your version.

Y
Yanchik Vanagels 21.01.20

Took Ultimate Edition + ordered a magazine from their website. Waiting for the game)

i
inad 21.01.20

Take Ultimate. In the future DLC for free to give.

A
AlexReddds 21.01.20

Ancic Angels
Interesting! What's this magazine?

n
nicholas.sire 21.01.20

Took usual. If offered early access for a few days until release, then picked up the ultimate edition. And so I do not see sense)

Y
Yanchik Vanagels 21.01.20

AlexReddds
at the store, they offered. Tipo guide. All missions, items, etc., etc.

S
SanSanZ 21.01.20

Took the usual, in the Ukrainian store and so the price for the standard is$ 70 for the course, ultimate out 100$. It's not worth it, the robbery for which R* on the forum saxatile and they said it was a special mission for publication. Boosts for is still online, I don't need. In the Russian store the difference like smaller and cheaper, but still, these buns are not worth it, IMHO. And it is not necessary to teach the publishers to ensure that all buy the most expensive version.