3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 21.01.20 02:37 am

The maximum temperature of your video card

pix.PlayGround.ru
170 Comments
Sort by:
N
No more drugs... 21.01.20

All vidyuhi not remember. Well, remember:
1. 9800 GT - 90 reached. A hot stove.
2. The GTX 275. Reference warming up to 100g. A very hot oven. Put Zalman VF3000N higher than 70 the temperature is not seen. Still lives in the computer my son in the room.
3. The GTX 470. Reference has already warmed up to 94 degrees. Successfully replaced the Central heating system in my room. Roared, like a helicopter, sometimes a thought will fly with the system unit. Put VF 3000F above the 75gr. 50% rpm does not get warm, it was absolutely quiet. Battery in the room had to open. Sold together with ogladaj.
4. Two GTX 570 Windforce 3X. Not much warming up, to an average of 80 gr. Crysis 3 warmed up to the upper 87гр.,Metro: LL - 85, it is particularly noticeable the noise is not noticed. Great a video card from Gigabyte. Sold.
5. Two Zotac GTX 770 . Crysis 3 warmed up to the upper 83гр., the bottom is about 7 grams. less. Tomb Raider warmed up to the upper 77гр. Skyrim with HD textures installed a video card did not notice, barely warming to 60 gr. Cooling was noisier than the previous vidyuhi from Gigabyte, but is tolerant of the noise other Carlson are not highlighted.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.01.20

Overclock[er]
The theme will be more relevant longer than you think.People change maps,ohlau,system units,thermal grease.And the peak of temperature is spread here.Others will be able to compare.

D
DartMaul 21.01.20

shrabigus
Actually not really.
If we are talking about degradation, the voltage and temperature is roughly equivalent to the factors. I would even say that the temperature is a little more important since it is known that under extreme cooling can be used safely frenzied tension, and when it reaches TJmax, the probability of degradation of the chip is great even with the typical chip voltages.
And speaking of the VRM that there is overheat everything and dies.

Speaking of temperature:
A couple of months ago was getting my 3870х2. Water I don't have, but to drive all exactly like.
I put back the fans from the reference ohlala 7970 (they're kind of like the same but spinning in faster), changed the pads, put in there MX-4 (aluminum radiator) and LM on the copper. (I even tried to use one card for 2 copper radiators, but little help)
In the end, all of these manipulations, the result of the following:
http://hwbot.org/submission/2385226_dartmaul_3dmark06_2x_radeon_hd_3870_x2_34709_marks
The maximum temperature on both cards is 65 degrees. Given the acceleration and the fact that the map 2чиповая.

T
The Punk 21.01.20

This summer has risen to 80, the game was afraid to run.

B
Betafix_ 21.01.20

I love ASUS with their proprietary DirectCU II cooling system to date, this is probably one of the most quiet and efficient systems on the market...firstly, ASUS, despite the fact that her reference frequency, it is very easy chases, and secondly, when overclocking the GPU 915@1254MHz temperature of the chip in games does not rise above 45°C despite the fact that, two 80mm cooler at 100% RPM is almost inaudible, however I have good case cooling, but still, to ASUS in the same housing, stood the MSI Twin Frozr IV but the temperature was higher, in the region of 55°C and two cooler from MSI at 100% RPM noise is noticeably louder with some slight whine, and besides, this MSI chase didn't in any! well, this is probably me so lucky... in General, instead of MSI (returned under warranty) took ASUS 4GB and now nothing but to take nor want, that sort of thing...
DirectCU II

Benchmark
benchmark half-hour, the temperature holding steady...

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.01.20

Betafix_
Work MSI with 100% rotation of coolers?

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.01.20

Well here there are people who changed ohladu on the map?Well,or cleaned it.Tell me what thermal paste used?I think I just solved the puzzle the turbine with my 4890.Got the Titan Nano Grease

e
exlipse88 21.01.20

Den-z2011

AC MX-2.4 GHZ.

-
-SK.art- 21.01.20

Den-z2011

I use MX-2. Excellent thermal grease.

D
DartMaul 21.01.20

Den-z2011
When I put blocks smeared LM-6, and always have in store a syringe of MX-4 in case if th)
MX-4 is thinner than MX-2, its easier to spread, easier to achieve a uniform thin layer, and both are good.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.01.20

exlipse88
-SK.art-
DartMaul
Thanks for the tips.All yesterday I could not resist and opened the map until the time it was:
pix.PlayGround.ru

Surprised that none have worked for 4 years,and turbine dust accumulated very little:
pix.PlayGround.ru
At ventel a little bit:
pix.PlayGround.ru

And what to do with it,I did not understand (cut from first screen):
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
As if by a millimeter film for its thermal paste.I this trouble was afraid to touch

Can someone tell me whether it is all a rip off or not?

Old thermal grease was very thick.While vospolzovalsya Titanium 150 RUB because there was no time to test game,here is what it showed 8 minute stress test and HWMonitor Combustor:
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

Three degrees lower in idle only.When you use MX-2,I will lay out the difference

D
DartMaul 21.01.20

Pads rip off in any case impossible. leave them as is.

B
Bear Grills 21.01.20

record - 90 degrees. burned my hand about the cost. Lal

B
Betafix_ 21.01.20

I in 2009 was dicciona GTX 295 is she even on the desktop the temperature was 76°C, it was made in a special case with a matte thermal plastic, for grounding the second PCB Board with a panel of video connections used pin coupler of small steel mesh with graphite coating, remember that in BF:BC2 it was heated up to 110-115°C that was oven - convection!
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru

N
No more drugs... 21.01.20

Betafix_
In General, 200-th and 400-th series from Nvidia has turned the particular ovens.

P
Pekushok 21.01.20

60 degrees in kruzise 3M at max.Piss on scraps without fps and overheating

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

the Radeon 4870х2 were recorded maximum temperature in the region of 110 degrees.
while she functioned on the h chip and the 800MHz speed of the turntables 70% for Igor. I thought that the helicopter has a 4000 rpm min-max.
regular flight Igors 80 degrees. and to the design of single chip hot other by about 10-15 degrees.
the work of more than 80% of the speed of the broom was considered inappropriate TC, the map pulled all the air out of the case and subsequently began to overheat.

have ifors 690 was recorded maximum temperatures in wiimake 2 and was 120 degrees.
for comparison, a regular flying dragon uge 2 gave 90 degrees. when reaching the 80 degree afterburner have a soft schedule after reaching its threshold of maximum disperse broom. for those of GeForce is 3000 Rev min - 5% are mysteriously locked in the drivers.

in principle these cards and have a similar temperature.

ifors 285 for the Igors I have not used and would call it a cold map. in some benchmark I warmed it up to 80 gr. and with fusica t-RA was generally 65-70 gr.

schA sit on GeForce 650ти her temperature was not measured but it may not be high. although it works with the MS driver and settings that 690. in sans ditch 3 - there were artifacts with forced AO and artifacts in some Igor says about actual overheating.

---
siforov hamnavoe cooling. since 9800х2 it was a poor stump which was hot to the fabulous temperatures. 295 and 590 is the same story. stumps with horseradish inadequate heat dissipation cooling. 690 one piece but for some reason she didn't put her normal turbine characteristics like the Radeon 6990 and now this map for any game 90-100 degrees.
= geforcev bad cooling (although they work cumulatively quieter than Koller master V10 on forced maximum speed).

B
Bombardirovschik 21.01.20

My card limit - 61 degrees when run for 5 hours under 99% load.

s
shrabigus 21.01.20

when you run 5 hours under 99% load for 5 hours...innervizionman There to bask nothing.

B
Bombardirovschik 21.01.20

shrabigus
GTS 250 to 80 proklamasi,it's another card to Kepler architecture.