3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Igromator 03.09.19 11:08 am

Realistic car damage in games

Here actually a question:
In a game the most realistic damage transportger funds?

my opinion:

1st place - GTA 4
2nd place - FlatOut:Ultimate Carnage
3rd place - Burnout Paradase
4-place - FlatOut 2
5-place - Crashday
6-place - FlatOut

Your opinions?
PS Count only games released on PC =))
64 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gronk22 03.09.19

Simulation of traffic rules

A
Aristocraticzadrotic 03.09.19

In GTA 4 is the best of all that I have personally seen but still not terribly vivid and scripted, I hope GTA5 won't do better.

C
Chelovek Umelyy 03.09.19

Jonin
+1

S
Snake Eyes. 03.09.19

1.Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2010(there is damage like in real life)

2.Burnout Paradise(not too bad,but a more spectacular look)

N
NielRway 03.09.19

In GTA 4 and Burnout damage anything, but there is a limit so to speak, not in the cake to crush.
In a series of NFS damage like in GTA SA, the physics of zero.
In General, I for SLR:R, though the toy is good, not realistic and old, but the cars crumple is interesting.

N
Neket37 03.09.19

Streel Legal Racing

V
Volt123 03.09.19

1st place - Burnout Paradase
2nd place -GRID
3rd place - Dirt 2
4-place - FlatOut 2

S
Sanya_Bars 03.09.19

Burnout Paradase

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 03.09.19

GTA 4
Burnout Paradase
On NFS series

S
SaLeX_X6 03.09.19

In Nokia two zeros. there was one racing. the game there was awesome

R
Royal Guy 03.09.19

Rigs of Rods and BeamNG Drive
Finally there jisa)

I
Ivan Nikishev 03.09.19

1. BeamNG - physics-based soft phone Crash is gorgeous!
2. Rigs of Rods - ancestor BeamNG, too, with the physics of soft bodies. Crash gorgeous!
3. Next Car Game (Wreckfest) - a descendant of FlatOut, uses the engine of deformation of 3D models, very well tuned. Crash is gorgeous!
4. Street Legal Racing Redline - the same engine, based on the deformation of the 3D model. Crash great
5. GTA 5 - Well, that's understandable
6. Alarm for Cobra 11 Crash Time 2 - just a beautiful accident
7. Grand Theft Auto 4 - again, engine based on deformation of the 3D model. Crash is excellent. And with the mod for realistic accident it is generally the bomb!
8. Ridge Racer Unbounded is a great damage
9. Crashday - not very damaging, like in FlatOut 2, but in terms of physics drive the car after the accident, the realism here is high. If in FlatOut wheels are always straight, in this game the wheels can also bend, and this leads to uhudshenie handling. Just then the machine can shrink or bend with the letter L in Flat Out 2 no such. Negative - after accident car looks like a hedgehog
10. Burnout Paradise - again, the deformation of the 3D model. Deformation is poorly set up, so in case of accidents in the game it happens multiple times, and because of what realism. A huge minus - for broken after the accident, the car is impossible to drive.
11. FlatOut Ultimate Carnage - the same physics of the deformation of the 3D model. Nice set, but not as nice as in the games above.
12. 1nsane - ancestor Rigs of Rods from a distant 2000, physics-based soft bodies. the Cars crumple into a pancake!
13. UnityCar 2.2 (you can play directly in your browser the link http://unitypackages.net/unitycar/joomla/index.php ) is a pretty realistic engine based on deformation of the 3D model

I
Ivan Nikishev 03.09.19

Trahtor 3D there all class

P
Pavel51 03.09.19

GRID

J
John Smith_18_ 03.09.19

Of which I played
1. Colin Mcrae Rally 5 (wheel tries to fall off, remained only on the stocks of spark to finish)
2. GTA 4
3. On XS

G
GDFrost1.4 03.09.19

Next Car Game: Wreckfest

U
Ufo_horek 03.09.19

Ivan Nikishev
GTA 5 10 times worse than 4 as it is

a
aKinave 03.09.19

GTA 4 in this regard, one of the best
And the funny thing is that in the same 5 part of the physics of cars and damaging a lot compared to 4. That Rockstar bothered this time to try - no idea (though perhaps weak iron 7-generation consoles at time of release)

t
telpa 03.09.19

Next Car Game: Wreckfest here it seems to me all the way through

a
anotoleololo 03.09.19

telpa
everything except the game itself