3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 18.09.19 08:11 pm

What if our world Tranquility lane (Fallout 3)

Once again pereprohodil Fallout 3 and caught myself thinking that the people Tranquility believed that living in the real and true world of all.What if we all the same?Live in a world-simulation,and controls us realties Dr. Brawne,whom we believe God?He's probably doing anything to provoke world war and sends natural disasters to see how we can handle it.Or, for example, after the death erases our memories and gives birth in a new body(maybe, our real body somewhere like a deck chair tranquility,and we just can't die).And he might have a script like program Chinese invasion-for example nuclear war or the fall of a meteorite on earth,what would we all died forever.Sometimes system crashes can happen for example what the realties of paranormal phenomena(I certainly don't believe in REN TV,but I think sometimes something can slip through and can),for example, or UFO too, which is a system failure.
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 18.09.19

Mike CERIC
There is a movie - the Matrix. Look, you will not regret

B
BattleEffect 18.09.19

The matrix was the first..

z
zombijaic 18.09.19

Mike CERIC

Possible
Spoiler

D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 18.09.19

Mike CERIC
So even conducted research on this topic, it seems like the answer is no.

d
deeppurple1968 18.09.19

Mike CERIC
- Explain why you're here. Because you have understood something. You can't Express it, but feel. All your life you felt that the world is not in order - bizarre idea, but its not ward off. She is a pain in the brain. It drives you crazy. Haunted. This led you to me. You know what I mean?

- About The Matrix?
- Do you want to know, what is it? The matrix is everywhere. It surrounds us. Even now it is next to us. You can see it when you look out the window or turn on the TV. You can feel it when you work, go to Church, when you pay your taxes. A whole little world, over his eyes to hide the truth.

- What?
- That you are only a slave, Neo. As with everything, you birth in chains. Born in prison, where you will not smell and will not touch. In prison for a reason.

- Alas, it is impossible to explain what the Matrix is... You have to see it for yourself. Not too late to back out. Then there's no going back.

- You take the blue pill - the story ends. You Wake up in your bed and believe that it was a dream. You take the red pill - you are in Wonderland. I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, I only offer the truth, nothing more.

g
gmh4589 18.09.19

Dmitry
Who conducted? British scientists?

D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 18.09.19

gmh4589
I do not remember, I will not lie. Long time reading.

g
gmh4589 18.09.19

Dmitry
Just such garbage to suffer only they could)

L
L0neWanderer 18.09.19

gmh4589
Mug left handed - very useful, very use!

d
deeppurple1968 18.09.19

RGC
By the way, there's still the movie the Thirteenth floor that touches on this subject.

J
JOKERIVAN 18.09.19

deeppurple1968
And as is Dark city, which is also(partly) affected by this theme

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 18.09.19

We are all grains of sand in this world...
Spoiler

n
nikita2112 18.09.19

Scientists still have no answer to the questions How did the universe and How life began. So, it's possible.

a
aKinave 18.09.19

tranquility lane? and why not just anchorage?))
BTV, some participants stimulation tranquility aware themselves that they are in virtual reality

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.09.19

Mike Cherek wrote:
Live in a world-simulation,and controls us realties Dr. Brawne,whom we believe God?
And where is this Bron, where's his avatar? For example?
deeppurple1968 wrote:
Mike CERIC
- Explain why you're here. Because you have understood something. You can't Express it, but feel. All your life you felt that the world is not in order - bizarre idea, but its not ward off. She is a pain in the brain. It drives you crazy. Haunted. This led you to me. You know what I mean?
Yes. This is faith, a real one that comes from within. you can ignore, but to deny it makes no sense, because not deceive ourselves ;]
Whether you believe in God or in the Matrix, there is no fundamental difference. It's a feeling that the world is a wrong one or there is something higher. Exactly what felt.
PS
Moreover, no suggestion of sarcasm ) Heh.
aKinave wrote:
some participants stimulation tranquility aware themselves that they are in virtual reality
But have not received sverhsposobnostyami with this awareness. Alas 8)