3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PolyMic 21.01.20 02:38 am

Crashes in the game menu. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

During the game suddenly crashes to the loading screen and just simply throws in the game menu, from where you can get back in the game, but sometimes it happens that a truck can not be operated, namely, buttons for gas/brake and steering. What needs to be done to resolve this problem? Such as is found in ETS 2 and ATS.
6 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yuriy Shish 21.01.20

I removed modemnya card went fine so gone hunting katatsya on omezenym places

v
vovanRUS 21.01.20

PolyMic
question start with the config of your system

l
losevo58 21.01.20

PolyMic
Games, you will not believe!
Games and trucks.

A
Aleksandras Aleksandrovas 21.01.20

will help roll back the update if the Incentive, the library, pointing to the name of the game right click of the mouse should look in the properties of the game, section beta. You will immediately see the inscription to Opt - Out of all beta programs Hit this section. You throw the acting, beta and kickbacks all versions. I think you should choose the roll back temporary_1_31 - 1.30.2.1 and click the close button. Will do next Steam machine will roll back the game and all your mods will work.

A
A s s A 21.01.20

PolyMic
I agree that crashes because of the updates,after a few dozen km drive!!But on my slave.table departure!!License,not pirates!!The reason I do not understand,everything is under 1.32,tractor default,no cards!!(((

A
Aleksandr Smorkalov 21.01.20

A similar situation is most interesting when driving on local roads, all works fine, but as you approach the junction with a large motorway crashes.