3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 21.01.20 02:39 am

How to get away with icy locations? (Immortal: Unchained)

Won barefoot, activated the archive and everything.. said to go to the core but neither portal nor pass on nothing.
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jmann666 21.01.20

U-Rock
until you activate all three areas, a quick teleport not available in the story, you need to run to the beginning of the LVL, to the portal. if under the icy planet meaning the first with the boss before the sphere is the shortest way almost to the top level, which is very hard to miss, if only to look at his feet, but not the sides...)))

D
Ded MastDay 21.01.20

Eh, people have completely forgotten how to think. Give them a card with a gpm, compass, and certainly a sign of the direction of purpose where to go. I told you to go to the core of, well, feet up and standyby, no give me the portal. When you're in the store at the checkout paid, also home through the portal back?

U
U-Rock 21.01.20

Jmann666
Tobish before the boss room? there is still a bridge there but need a key or even earlier?

U
U-Rock 21.01.20

Jmann666
about this speech?

Spoiler

J
Jmann666 21.01.20

U-Rock
Exactly. Don't know where to look to miss the bridge leading there, which can be seen and when you go to the boss and above) In General, Yes, I'm talking about the path that leads to essentially the only (start think) checkpoint on the map)))) most of the people don't look...))

B
Bastarder 21.01.20

From the platform with the boss got to go back across the bridge. At the end of it turn right and through a narrow passage you get to the platform with the door (to the left of the entrance is the altar - distributor aspects). Through the door you enter the hallway and at the end it goes to the floor. Descend the stairs to the bridge leading to the last obelisk. To the right of the obelisk climb up the ladder to the platform and go further, leaving the entrance to the ruins. From the entrance it is already clear where to go next to the exit location.

U
U-Rock 21.01.20

well, I never Jmann666
well, I once saw him, because at this location I came across a bridge that goes slightly under water and left a passage found through the ladder goes to the top and if you climb to the top of the bridge will be right) DS not once passed) about parties you know) just thought the boss room there is a secret passage)

U
U-Rock 21.01.20

I understand the game is designed for at least a game in one passage all of the chests not to open..or to go back to the old Loki

J
Jmann666 21.01.20

U-Rock
NG+ yet, promise to NG. All chests open 1 passage if you collect the right items, but Yes - back have to. And to the chests (essno not all, but some) and doors with extra bosses, if you want to kill them.
But what about another pass - it all depends on your desire and willingness to do the quests if zafeylyat on legendary. As I. Pass a second time right now)