3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lovtzoff 21.01.20 02:39 am

Inhibit the cut scenes... (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

On the anniversary of the STAR and 60% discounts in the Origin made the younger brother a gift - bought him a Battlefront 2....
Faced with this problem:
The game consistently working (60-80 fps) in all modes except story: strong freezes during cut-scenes (such that the subtitles did not really linger on the screen), and small during the game (with all this fps too, somewhere 60-80)...
Tried to find a solution online, but type options: disable grain, to update the driver, etc. do not help...
If anyone has encountered this can give a clear answer on the way decisions...
According to the configuration of his PC:
Processor - AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor ~3.5 GHz (8 cores)
RAM - 8 GB
Video card - GeForce GTX 750

Thanks in advance...
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 21.01.20

Hmm... the result is not guaranteed, but a couple of easy steps:
- supply the new driver
- download k-lite codec pack

v
vstorspb 21.01.20

Friezes and Slattery was on the old system with 6Gb gtx1060. I bought a new PC with i7 7700k and gtx 1080 and I think the same friezes and stuttery. Just curve the game code. Will not do anything. At least I Google, andexer, found nothing.

K
KlausBarbie 21.01.20

Lovtzoff
on ADM uidaho such problems are called Shader Cache in the new drivers. It had to completely disable and then enable and friezes had disappeared. Surely there is something in the settings from NVIDIA. Look for something related to the shaders.

E
Edvin24251 21.01.20

Lovtzoff
RAM little.

D
Devijack 21.01.20

1060 I helped kill friezes 0 disable DX12 and prisila some cards that high at a minimum

L
Lucky_Stranger 05.01.21

I have 1050 ti, i5 9600k, and 8 GB of RAM, turning off the volumetric light helped me