3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mister.neo77771987 21.01.20 02:39 am

The game freeze in the menu or when loading levels with 2 graphics cards. (Battlefield 1)

There is a problem.Game hangs tightly either in the menu or while loading.With a single graphics card no problem.With two there. A video card R9 280x.The driver of the latter.

In Far Cry 5 for example has no such problem.Ideas,thoughts?
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 21.01.20

Alexander Munjishvili
Cross/if (some laptop-balki) itself is not clear to whom. More new VC, maybe be corrected with wood/with new things, and considering that the VC is not from the new... hardly. Adequate games with 2 cards especially no.

M
Metis163 21.01.20

Please people. Explain the meaning of the 2 video card? They're not complement each other from memory?
I am not a layman in computers. But never found clear information on this topic.

E
EMPs 21.01.20

Metis163
previously promised that they will complement each other for memory and performance (type 2 connect one). But the real implementation of no cross, no if not given. They slowly throw. Now it's promises DX12 (and it seems like in some tests the growth is, even when combining the APU and VC), but again - all on conscience of developers priklucheniya DX12 in the game. Well, maybe people who can parallelity ( or ?mine?) they are now good.

M
Metis163 21.01.20

EMPs
In other words, the marketing and the divorce as with pixels in the phone) thank you)

E
EMPs 21.01.20

Metis163
well great theory (well, if still not marketing) it is necessary for developers of games for the hat to give that would be dug into the game