3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dillannox 21.01.20 02:39 am

Kogog\'AAK (the Queen's chambers of the Sun) (Shadows: Awakening)

Good night. I climbed into the cave Kogog'AAK, jumped through the portals and appeared in front of the grille that can be opened only by inserting 2 pieces of Sun stone in the pedestal. 1 piece I have, and where to look for a second - Hz. Can someone tell me?
Spoiler
19 Comments
Sort by:
x
xv.dima.xv 21.01.20

1st shard - you can find vypolnjaja the quest "lost cargo – the Reaper", which gives the trader Saleen of caves in Foreign lands. Task you will be in the sanctuary and in the beginning you will see a hole at the bottom of which is a chest. Switch to the devourer and follow to the left to reach the statue. The role of any Servant inspect the lights near the statue, to see which bowls should be lit and which aren't. Go back to the pit and extinguish/light the need of a bowl around it. The chest will rise. Open it, but inside to find nothing. Will appear the demon guardian. Defeat of the enemy, from which drops the items. Among them will be the quest item "the Shard of the sun stone," is needed in another task.

The 2nd fragment can be found on the frontier pass of a Broken spear. When you get to the place, then go to the right side of the captain's Attack. In devourer, you'll see three statues, and symbols related to them. At the foot of each statue there are two bowls. You need to find the same statues on the frontier, and will be two of the same. For each statue you need to put the characters according to the ones you just saw.
For example, statues, winding a long tongue you should place the snake symbol (winding line), wolf – the symbol of the bird's feet, the Griffin is the symbol of a wolf paw. As soon as you put the symbols on all six statues, you will see how the candle is lit near the statues with static images (where the hint). Go there, switch to the devourer and open the shadow crystal, which can drop useful loot, including a shard of the sun stone.
For example, statues, winding a long tongue you should place the snake symbol (winding line), wolf – the symbol of the bird's feet, the Griffin is the symbol of a wolf paw. As soon as you put the symbols on all six statues, you will see how the candle is lit near the statues with static images (where the hint). Go there, switch to the devourer and open the shadow crystal, which can drop useful loot, including a shard of the sun stone.

3rd fragment - can nitil in a Fool'dash when go through the plot quest "the Werewolf Berserkers". It will be located in one of the houses.

To find the 4th sun sign - you need to teleport to the location Timoria - Ziggurat of the Sun, there just in front of the teleporter there is a hole in the shape of the sun, turn one of the mirrors (like from a teleport on the right) in the direction of the holes and enter in shadow form. Above that hole is a red crystal which will drop the last part))

M
Mama Stiflera 21.01.20

xv.dima.xv
There is generally a sense to pass this quest? What will it for?. Just far, found only two fragments and the level to inject for 21, when there is a recommended 16. In any case, the loot will already be useless. Purely just to complete the passage.

d
dillannox 21.01.20

xv.dima.xv
Thank you very much for the complete and detailed answer, my good man.

x
xv.dima.xv 21.01.20

Stifler's Mom
Unfortunately I'm already too far gone when they found the last fragment(( At the end of this dungeon is the boss fight Queen of the Sun which can remove the subject to specify the serpent crown. The description of the subject I thought that it is associated with the boss-serpent Grabak we met just after passing the location of the Ziggurat of the Sun. Although I already had it won, but activated another dialog. After which he remained inactive. I think if you come to him with this object, it is possible to avoid battle with him, and maybe the artifact is some kind of will)) but this is another time)))
Doda screenshots))

Spoiler

S
Semen Laguzov 21.01.20

Where to get fire shard? please help.
Spoiler
I do not what to put on the fire altar I can't recall the last elemental

x
xv.dima.xv 21.01.20

Simon Lagutov
In the room with the teleport from the start consistently, you need to move, right portal, left portal, the ghostly bridge devourer left-down, right portal, go down the bridge, go through the right portal to be on the aisle. Use the levers and quickly perehode on the bridge. On the other side take the sign of fire.

S
Semen Laguzov 21.01.20

xv.dima.xv
Thank you, I've been there several times but not paid attention to this bowl)

K
Kael163 21.01.20

Advice to all first complete the game before the portal to the snake to collect all 4 pieces of the sun and then go to Kogog'AAK to dislodge the serpent crown and after to descend to the snake

B
Blek1988 Blek19888 21.01.20

Good time of day, how to open 4th door Kogog AAK??? 4 shard of the sun stone is

S
Semen Laguzov 21.01.20

Blek1988 Blek19888
There to the altars of the 4 elements, should be placed on the altar of the corresponding element shard, then there will be a lever, pull the lever, you'll see a small elemental, don't kill him and bring in a circle with a pentagram and there kill

S
Semen Laguzov 21.01.20

The approximate location of the objects for the altar

Spoiler

B

Simon Lagutov
ATP yesterday reparalia with ElementName. they had to be in the circle to kill.

B

The campaign came to the square to escape through the sewers. Can someone tell me what to do that would wrote to break??

S
Semen Laguzov 21.01.20

Blek1988 Blek19888
Iron zombies and take, you push through the gate

M
Miroden 21.01.20

xv.dima.xv
this artifact sopsna as the rod of emperors simply relax certain bosses and give an extra replica and nothing more

a
aist16 21.01.20

I went through the main plot until the 6th Chapter, Mara understood, all together plunged into the Crucible of souls, the game is over, neither of which stones and fragments of speech was not!?
Now I began to play the missing, maybe now they will need, but for the passage of the main line, they are not needed.

a
aist16 21.01.20

Miroden
I understand that You have found the Imperial staff? I learned - General Varela hid it in the watchtower in the Rocky mountains, where they are, how to get it, I have no idea. The pointers on the map lead me to the magic anvil for assembling a staff, and where to get components, I don't know.

A
Angelo4ekT 21.01.20

Stifler's Mom
on high it makes no sense - the serpent failed long ago without the crown, and wait stupidly give it to him, and he was neighing and worth drooling chews,
a shaman gives a gold ring, too bespontovoe and now they say om.. om.. om.. the two of us))
Stupid satisfaction from the fact that Temarii saved the forest from the curse and maybe the ending will be good.
And so.. a waste of time, well, a little experience for all the running around..
=)