3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
belkamaks 21.01.20 02:40 am

DLC Blood Ties (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Prompt box code pliz.
30 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 21.01.20

Yeah,lame DLC,the only interesting to read about the parents of Lara in different notes,even though the flashback is not made against the weather,everything else is not interesting at all,completely empty location,even normal,challenging puzzles and traps are not invented,not really an interesting puzzle,a riddle with numbers for children in the first class,I'm not talking about the fact that there are puzzles which have been involved in many mechanisms,it's probably the most useless seasonic which I bought.

Tests such as dull as a bunch of constantly spanishize zombies,well, it's crazy.

T
Taras Suhov 21.01.20

Wrote a complete walkthrough. For those who are too lazy to look for yourself. https://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/prohozhdenie_rise_of_the_tomb_raider_blood_ties_by_strange_r_88_mail_ru/

v
vitalik76 21.01.20

Considering that this game is full of DLS (not the kits with skins, namely the plot) is essentially just two Baba Yaga and bloodlines (shooting zombies does not count), bought and held the manor of Croft. Great DLS. In the puzzle with the first code to understand what should be the second and third digits, but the first guess selection method. Honestly not very clear how this figure turned out. But with the second code, no problems arose. The problem was finding the log for where do the figures and hieroglyphs, but had much to think about where is the room with the bar code input. Actually passed the estate without finding only 3 relics, and the rest was all open.

Actually what I wanted to ask. Infa was that DLS will be a few new costumes for Lara. In the basic game played long ago and is all forgotten, don't recall, but as the game does change costumes? While researching the estate anywhere in the menu the change of costumes was found. Or dressing up is only available during missions in the main game, and on the estate there is no such possibility?

V
VOFFKAV 21.01.20

vitalik76

Costumes in the main game(camp(fire) - weapon).

v
vitalik76 21.01.20

Vov and C
Understandable, but unfortunately still worse than expected. Menu camp new costumes from DLS is also no. Classic costumes from DLS are not available as costumes in the literal sense, but as maps of the expedition. I.e. going through the storyline part of the game also they will not be as when passing of the estate. You can select them just playing in the expedition. But here is implemented all through the ass. The fact that these costumes change Lara into the look she had in the first parts of tomb raider, but this will be a literal, i.e. instead of the current features of the model, the block of wood from three polygons 20 years ago that very interesting. Generally disagree, we were fooled.

R
RavenW89 21.01.20

vitalik76
actually, this piece was played in the trailers constantly.
in this joke, so that was kind of original skins from the games of the 90s, not the high poly model.
(I don't say that I liked it)

F
Fedozzi 21.01.20

Passed addition the inclusion of three relics in my father's study, the problem is that I have a bug and these relics there((

f
febll 21.01.20

Fedozzi
The main story took place?

s
sergio5321 21.01.20

frosso46
Even in the mother's room on the ladder climb?)(where the pictures are)

r
robben_555 21.01.20

Great DLC