3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bambuk13 21.01.20 02:43 am

The game does not go beyond the first location (Prey (2017))

Good afternoon. Playing for the third time-to achieve No injections. I mean, I know where and what to do. And I had this problem: the first location, it's business as usual. I take neyromod and go on to the next location Cold. But the job to Go in the Hole is not closed, and moreover, as I only pass in the location Hole, there is already a pile of corpses mimics all the doors are open, the entire craft was assembled. Open the map of the location, and it's all open, like I've been here before. Go upstairs to your room, and there Ilyushina ... speak to me, closes the job to talk to Ilyusha...But I know that I should meet her just for the power Plant. Double-check file integrity-all OK. Have twice uninstalled and reinstalled the game (just in case - I have a license from steam). The third time he removed the game through steam and using My computer in the folder Steam does not help. Prompt, please, who knows... Cheats do not indulge.
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 21.01.20

bambuk13
This problem is due to the cloud saving Steam: removing the save from the game save remain in the cloud and keep them pumped on top of the new games, the results are all mixed up.
Solution: disable cloud saving for Prey, go to the folder with the saves and delete all the save. Cloud saving is no longer included.

A
ArmandoX 21.01.20

Lelik Bobik
Nightmare... They even do not give a choice(

b
bambuk13 21.01.20

Lelik Bobik
Turn off cloud saving for Prey. Please detail: where (which way) I go to turn it off.
Go to the folder with savegames. Also, please indicate where this folder is.
Thanks in advance.

L
Lelik Bobik 21.01.20

bambuk13
Right click on the game in Steam, properties, updates, Steam Clound — clean a Daw. All you turned off the cloud.
Save:
Users\*username*\Saved Games("Saved game")\Arkane Studios\Prey.

b
bambuk13 21.01.20

It worked. Thank you.