3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ValikYareshenk0 21.01.20 02:43 am

Problem 1.32 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good day,I've played the game before I begin perezapustit the card itself,even during the game to interrupt and re-loaded the world
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
IOcarya 21.01.20

I have this crap with ATS

f
fedorcov 21.01.20

ValikYareshenk0
Yozara
reinstalled even tried?

I
IOcarya 21.01.20

fedorcov
Well, at the moment, third time is reset

f
fedorcov 21.01.20

Yozara
lol pirates, then everything is clear))) right now the incentive is a discount of 75% on both games, and you still suffer with the pirates ...

A
Arclayd 21.01.20

Hello. After the new patch 1.32 while riding the game became worse (hangs completely, have to use the task Manager to disable). During the crossing through the ports of the same parsley. Fashion long everything is deleted from the game client from the mods folder. What is the problem can not understand. Reinstall the game did not, because the profile is very old and it is a pity (900 hours of play).
Before fashion actively yuzal, mostly cards and trucks.
Here is a link to the log file.
https://files.fm/u/zyykk4ys
Tell me what could be the problem.

s
sergei scorpion 21.01.20

Arclayd
Save the profile and perestanavlivaya what the problem is

A
Arclayd 21.01.20

sergei scorpion
If you can solve the problem without reinstalling it would be preferable just to Oct Internet I have is weak, and it may not help. I need to know the exact cause.

l
lehans 21.01.20

ArclaydА what mods you have now cost? On this profile?

A
Arclayd 21.01.20

stormans
I'll try to do so, probably all of the accessories from Sisl. Damn Internet is still weak load for a long time these fashion. Remove toys from the cabin, then unsubscribe from the mod again. Yes, and what folder to throw or file?
lehans
No not worth it. I have all mods removed.

P
ProshkaOfficial 21.01.20

Lol.You can go back to version 1.31.1 .The incentive through game properties-->beta

A
Aleksandras Aleksandrovas 21.01.20

will help roll back the update if the Incentive, the library, pointing to the name of the game right click of the mouse should look in the properties of the game, section beta. You will immediately see the inscription to Opt - Out of all beta programs Hit this section. You throw the acting, beta and kickbacks all versions. I think you should choose the roll back temporary_1_31 - 1.30.2.1 and click the close button. Will do next Steam machine will roll back the game and all your mods will work.