3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SNAKE aka Nil. 21.01.20 02:44 am

The problem with the launch of Pirates of the Caribbean (Pirates of the Caribbean)

Put the game start and crash... fuck. Writes Protection error. Oh, and when you first start, the game does not require a password, although it is and enter it necessary. Used to put the game and played without problems. Pliz tell me what to do then? Play hunting...
128 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xandee 21.01.20

Starforce conflict with the 6th version of Nero burning ROM. The conflict in the file ..Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\DSFilter\NeVideo.ax File filter is responsible for a rare type of video format created itself Nero... Simply change the file name to (for example) NeVideo.ax1 and Mustache and Nero plow and RMB!!!
(copied from www.pirates.com.ru). From myself I will add - you can just put a newer version of NERO.
PS I Have the game too, the password is not required, even when the very first installation.

S
SNAKE aka Nil. 21.01.20

2 Xandee
Damn... thank you so much!!! Rename did not work(still the game was not), I proste Nero another set. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

M
McAngel 21.01.20

Put the game start, everything is OK, it loads the menu, then click New game is loading... and then the game knocks (vosche out in windose)... pliz tell me what to do to keep the game going????

X
Xandee 21.01.20

Video codecs right?

M
McAngel 21.01.20

Xandee everything is normal, put K-Lite Codec Pack 3.1.0 Full... I patcher the game still kicks :((

X
Xandee 21.01.20

That way, nothing - these packing problems are usually added...
Go to the video folder in the game and take out all the rollers,and then try to run the game.

M
McAngel 21.01.20

Xandee thank you but not helped, is there any other suggestions? :((

X
Xandee 21.01.20

Patches are?

M
McAngel 21.01.20

Xandee is one downloaded on the website Сиадогс3, for version 1.00, then the official patch 1.3....
I have a toy dogruzhaetsya to menus (home) , when you click on New Game then it knocks, can send me the save from the beginning? or pour kudato, and tell me where I can download...

M
McAngel 21.01.20

Maybe someone else knows how to run this game? Patches do not help =((

o
oleg200095 21.01.20

people SOS run the game system protection checks all pliz help

X
Xandee 21.01.20

Drive intact? Antivirus disabled?

o
oleg200095 21.01.20

Yes all in norm, the disk antivirus cut?!

D
Death_Sochi 21.01.20

please tell me. Start the game and I have an error: an unexpected error Occurred opening the driver protection. Error code 3. Played yesterday fine, and today he and mother can not do anything, tried several times to reinstall the game but nothing helps, and password Traben before the first run of the game.
IMEI a big charge to play it but I can't =(((( HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!

X
Xandee 21.01.20

This is a bug that corrupted files StarForce, theoretically reinstallation should help. Try to remove protection with http://www.star-force.ru/support/sfdrvrem.zip and then reinstall the game.

D
Death_Sochi 21.01.20

thank you

o
oleg200095 21.01.20

so what do people sooooos!!!

X
Xandee 21.01.20

You might have a bad drive reads the disk, if possible, try on another.

o
oleg200095 21.01.20

On another drive ?

X
Xandee 21.01.20

Another CD-ROM or DVD-ROM, it is possible that StarForce is not perceived to your current.
Either use NO-CD for that version of the game that you have, so you can put the addon sea legend is back (if you originally version 1.00), it will remove the protection.