3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XR_3DA 21.01.20 02:45 am

How to force NPC to wear a certain item? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Anyone familiar with papyrus, a question: after you have completed a certain stage of the quest to add a specific NPC in your inventory an object and cause it to wear and wear this item?
15 Comments
Sort by:
e
ev8886 21.01.20

also I would know)

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

to remove items of the highest priorities

s
ssd213 21.01.20

Slapped on the cabbage soup.
But on topic: kind of mod this was.

a
arah 21.01.20

NPCs wear (take) the object itself if it is better than it has in the inventory. For example, give Lydia a steel plate armor and she will wear during your adventures. If you leave her sitting at home she can take it off and will go to the one that she had before, but in the campaign again wear.

m
monarh i ya 21.01.20

There are items that are not in the inventory, but the NPC they are all the same uses. Help in this case can only serve as editor.

a
arah 21.01.20

the monarch and I
PS have written your skills and abilities. For example, if the NPC has a good command of a two-handed sword he won't take a fancy one-handed sword if his inventory is even the most bedraggled two-handed sword.

m
monarh i ya 21.01.20

arah, I'm not talking about skills. Otherwise, just road straight into the editor :)

a
arah 21.01.20

the monarch and I
well in this case the console in help ))

m
mad wolf 21.01.20

the monarch and I
There are items that are not in the inventory, but the NPC they are all the same uses.
he uses them if he's available you equipment no items is better than not available you part.
pers selects armor for wearing not for reasons which cooler/more expensive, and for reasons which armor gives more protection. give Lydia's well-forged leather jacket - she wears it and, despite the fact that has its own set of tools and skills strand much higher skill light armor.

m
monarh i ya 21.01.20

mad wolf, yeah)
Once I have Illiya glyukanul, did not want to change his dress literally anything, even on the robe of the Archmage. Here I climbed to the editors.

D
D.Artist 21.01.20

I've been wondering how to do the same to Lydia, for example, always went with what outfits?... I gave her was forged ancient Nord armor (like Aly), and pulled out her steel armor from the inventory like let go of the companions, come home, and she walks naked =/ I had to put the mod, now it at least looks like a woman...

C
Costa772 21.01.20

Mod UFO to help you... Lydia even bare to run

F
Freybjorn 21.01.20

A minute of necromancy: if briefly - as there is, for example, immortal characters, the available token values (1 or 0 qualifying importance of the character for the gameplay) - the same with clothes, defaultno assigned to them.

s
serg68 21.01.20

Dear help married Like (lioness) sold original clothes she was dressed in Nord , now the house goes naked , how to return ? with respect)

a
arah 21.01.20

серг68
Simple way to get mod Suite - Bathing beauties and all of the NPCs that are friends dialog appears with which you can dress them