3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 21.01.20 02:46 am

Do not appear additional tasks! Help! (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I'm not talking about the Op Side (side missions) and about the main, the main missie, which is the main task, but there are additional. I'll post a screen, there right in the middle - the main task, but should be 4, and instead of them showing question marks. I would have thought that something, if not on YouTube I came across a video with the mission, full walkthrough, the guy was all of 5 tasks. Why I don't have them? Frankly, I have pirates, maybe it's due to the fact that the game goes offline? Or I have in previous missions didn't deserve something, so I opened these extra tasks? Or didn't it (then tell me how and where)? It turns out, I'll take the fifth part of the game only if things go. In short, I neponyatkah. Help me, pliz.

5 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 21.01.20

vstorspb
As I recall dopamine open when retrying the mission. Although I could be wrong.

T
Tot kto 21.01.20

vstorspb
As I remember, the questions disappear during the second pass ( once passed the whole plot ), the type of effects motivation to beat the game again.

v
vstorspb 21.01.20

Che is strange somehow. In General, the game is played for the story (well, more grafodrocher I), if I pass the campaign mode - 100% I will not go back and replay it. It turns out, roughly 2/3 of the game lost to me. Although there's nothing for the plot is not special, it's a shame. It was so stupid.

w
walkris 21.01.20

vstorspb
As an option, perhaps even the interrogation of the soldiers.

D
DocB1995 21.01.20

vstorspb
All these issues will disappear after the first passage of a specific mission. Pass this and all additional tasks will be shown. It works like that. Of course, there is a chance of the first passage to guess (or to look at the guides) these items.