3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solidar 21.01.20 02:46 am

there is no scheme improved pants of the school of wolf (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

completed all possible quests treasure hunter-collected all schemes of improvement. But when I went to craft the set of the school of wolf, found that there is no scheme improved pants, and the rest (great workshops) of course there are. Was one a bug? patch. 1.6
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
CRASHBULLET 21.01.20

The same is not present in the pants from the bear run

K
KanoVoxLian 21.01.20

no it is superior pants, can you still forgot to find.

S
Sergey1992 21.01.20

was. and on one of the forums I posted, but my koment udelali, probably due to links way site. So , look, while not removed,there is a map, which shows all the schema upgrades and all described in detail: http://faqusha.ru/note/1392.html

M
M0f 21.01.20

There armor could be improved?

G
GTX7J 21.01.20

Actually where to find:
1. The master blacksmith Hattori in Novigrad - two cards
2. The blacksmith in the village zalyp'ya - one card
3. Gunsmith in Novigrad - one card
4. Gunsmith in the castle of Caer Trold (Skellige) - one card
5. Blacksmith in Caer Muir (Skellige) - one card

S
Solidar 21.01.20

actually now reviewed in completed quests wolf, everywhere a green checkmark for the improvement of his pants. So a bug.

D
DiletantOne 21.01.20

I don't know if this is relevant question, but drawing on the improved pants found separately (the bug, but forgivable) have a triangular islet about hut at the lake (in the kaer Morhen), under water, next if two dead utopa.

M
Masterion 29.10.22

DiletantOne
Thanks, bro - helped. There is indeed a sunken chest near the island and a blueprint in it. Strange that the quest closed without this blueprint. Anyway.

a
affect77 20.01.23

As mentioned above, there is the same blueprint in Kaer Morhen near the triangular island in the "Lake Huts" location, but the quest is only protected when you take the blueprint in the place indicated on the video i.e. where he should be.