3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
typical russian 21.01.20 02:47 am

Explanation of the ending of the game (Prey (2017))

Today was the game(took 6 days-just 34 hours),but some moments in the end did not understand:1-as I understand it,we're playing for Morgan-Typhon and the whole plant is simulated and the Land currently occupied Typename.We have embedded the memories of Morgan and Alex, and the operators were watching our actions.And here's the question:where,now, is Morgan? Is he alive or dead? The game has only 2 ways of escape from the station:1)insert a zero-wave dispenser and at the end of Tiffany die.2)to blow up the station with Morgan and Alex.BUT THEN IN THE PRESENT ALEX IS ALIVE!!? HE EXPLODED ALONG WITH THE STATION! WHAT A BULLSHIT!!! why, then, did this ending? 2-if in the epilogue I choose to KILL ALL,how then will start the sequel? As I understand,the developers want to make a sequel where WE PLAY a HYBRID MORGAGE-TYPHON,WHO, ALONG WITH ALEX TEAMED up AND are TRYING to SAVE the EARTH FROM TIHONOV.BUT AS IT HAPPENS IF THE PLAYER CHOOSES TO KILL ALL ALEX DIES,THE OPERATORS WILL DIE,OUR GG WILL BE THE VILLAIN AND ALL-KHAN ORDERED LAST IN THE EARTH,AND THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!??? 3-somebody knew what he was talking about Kok make-believer, and Valdis Dal:the horizon of some kind,the rats of some kind,I DO not understand anything! That's why I don't know if plot HOLES are deep,or I something do not understand.don't even know! Write,somebody.
8 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZaKTomSK 21.01.20

1-as I understand it,we're playing for Morgan-Typhon and the whole plant is simulated and the Land currently occupied Typename.We have embedded the memories of Morgan and Alex, and the operators were watching our actions.And here's the question:where,now, is Morgan? Is he alive or dead?
Most likely Morgan died, as all the characters are surprised that Morgan at the station and there is a recording of the concert(Dwellings) where Alex says"sorry that Morgan is not with us.
The game has only 2 ways of escape from the station:1)insert a zero-wave dispenser and at the end of Tiffany die.2)to blow up the station with Morgan and Alex.BUT THEN IN THE PRESENT ALEX IS ALIVE!!?
You do not quite understand. The entire game is essentially a simulation, and experimentation which solution to choose the player (ie the stranger). Not for nothing that the first game was a test. I think it was pre-tested, and then the alien (player) is launched, we can say, in battle, in order to find out what is it that decisions will be taken and how to act really. Will help everyone, whether using tivolska abilities (as explained at the end, if they are thinking, the stranger (the player) as if subconsciously seeking to be me (a stranger), And it was not really not so important. And by the way there is still the ending where he stupidly sending everything to chance, and he takes off from the station in the escape pod. Like, if it is to perform the job Dec.
2-if in the epilogue I choose to KILL ALL,how then will start the sequel? As I understand,the developers want to make a sequel where WE PLAY a HYBRID MORGAGE-TYPHON,WHO, ALONG WITH ALEX TEAMED up AND are TRYING to SAVE the EARTH FROM TIHONOV.BUT AS IT HAPPENS IF THE PLAYER CHOOSES TO KILL ALL ALEX DIES,THE OPERATORS WILL DIE,OUR GG WILL BE THE VILLAIN AND ALL-KHAN ORDERED LAST IN THE EARTH,AND THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!???
Most likely, if continued, will take one ending to continue.As was the case with metro.
3-somebody knew what he was talking about Kok make-believer, and Valdis Dal:the horizon of some kind,the rats of some kind,I DO not understand anything!
here I am not able to answer)

O
Olly-alpha 21.01.20

stepanof wrote:
The game has only 2 ways of escape from the station:1)insert a zero-wave dispenser and at the end of Tiffany die.2)to blow up the station with Morgan and Alex.
Or start the destruct sequence, before save Alex, not to kill Dahl and together to fly his Shuttle, while the background is beautifully explodes Talos 1.
But what is the ending of why did you?, what are you talking about? Everything - from first awakening to final credits is as the above said is true, simulation. All.
It was really the case, we can only guess, but Alex survived - fact. Morgan is alive or not - history is silent, is unknown.

stepanof wrote:
As I understand,the developers want to make a sequel where WE PLAY a HYBRID MORGAGE-TYPHON
God, why are you shouting then?
From infa about the sequel? Who said that we are there with Alex the world is saved? In the office. the news like nothing flashed. But even if that places to make one canonical ending as it was, say, Deus Ex: HR? There is nothing stopping.

stepanof wrote:
3-somebody knew what he was talking about Kok make-believer, and Valdis Dal:the horizon of some kind,the rats of some kind,I DO not understand anything!
We need to develop figurative and associative thinking. About Dalia I will not even comment, because - well, seriously, what? And as Coca-pretender, then, again, unknown but there is speculation that either he is about alpha horn driven, or something for future DLC as an option. In the end, he's crazy, talking and thinking he's relevant.
In General, the ending and everything connected with it, discuss in the General forum. What have technical questions?

A
ALEX7436 21.01.20

Explain to me the pancreas. that's what! Pass a second time, more thoroughly examining the plot. Now the question is. The beginning. It is clear that the simulation of the apartment and the first time Morgan 15.03.32, was selected for a reason, so let's say it clean of mind, clean of memories, unclouded by using nyromodal. It is also clear that his first neyromod Morgan was used as a time to your first day of work at the request of Alex, because on the table is the instruction on their correct use. As it turns out, neuromod was already in Vogue in 2032г. It is also clear that while the game is dated 2035г. Comes entry routine in the simulation, and the last date is 22.02.35 G., next day 23.02 empty. Does this mean that the incident with the dough, with the attack of Tihonov happened 22.02.35? Morgan at the station, stayed 3 years, so Jan told him his office, his second home. Memories of Morgan in the Talos 1 starts from the moment of the adoption of the first neyromod 15.03.32 and last 3 years that we play during the game. That's why when you delete nyromodal, Morgan returned to his memory, to his first day. And so many, many times...What do you say?

O
Olly-alpha 21.01.20

ALEX7436
When the incident occurred with typename is unknown, is generally difficult to understand. In our simulation, this occurs in the first day, i.e. supposedly in the 32nd year, and actually... Yes, most likely, in ' 35.
Morgan stayed at the station for three years, Yes. But experimented with neurodamage within one year. Obviously, as time 35. Then Tiffany broke? It may very well be. Here at all I'd love to know what year in fact, outside of the simulation. After the credits, the date is not written anywhere, but sorry.

ALEX7436 wrote:
Memories of Morgan in the Talos 1 starts from the moment of the adoption of the first neyromod 15.03.32 and last 3 years that we play during the game. That's why when you delete nyromodal, Morgan returned to his memory, to his first day. And so many, many times...
That it does not understand. During the game we acts out a scenario of escape Tihonov and disasters at the station, not three years. And when you remove Narodov rollback to the first day and clear mind... In there I can never understand how willingly and consciously Morgan been all over this. That is, initially, Yes, voluntarily and consciously. But then he started to change, and Alex was displeased. The records say: I can lock in one day (so happens), i.e. initially on this Groundhog day Morgan, obviously, good is not given...
But it's the lyrics. Generally the first day he rolled it for the same reason that at that time he established the first neyromod, all right. And then neyromod withdrew and rolled back, so this technology works. And Alex was all arranged, and Morgan seemed initially knew what was coming.

A
ALEX7436 21.01.20

Olly-alpha
We are not familiar with, so You. You want to say that all the playing time in the game, is the memories of Morgan one day, i.e. the day of the last test 22.02.2035, and when the attack happened, at least for Morgan, right? And the fact that he lived in the Talos 1 three years, it's just a fact of his stay there, a certain component of the story for the concept of what is happening? And what's more, it turns out, all of these events occurred 22.02.35, the whole game is a wagering one day? Although it may be so, because neurology removed, Morgan was returning back to the first day, then again...again, back to his apartment. Old memories of Morgan are limited to first day and no new! And what happened to him before, Талос1 he wrote in January and how the Mirror. So the course?! That's the question, whether Tiffany ran it 22.02.35 (last test), or even earlier....

O
Olly-alpha 21.01.20

ALEX7436
According to the rules of the Russian language - on you. ) Will not be capitalized, there are nuances. =)
Because we know that Morgan arrived at the station in the 32nd year. Game events - the 35th. I mean, Yes, all three years he lived at the station. And this is stated in transcription and other records. And on the loading screens too often flashed the scene of important dates.
That is Fact # 1 - Morgan 32-th to 35-th, lived at Thalos.

Test neuromodel of Tihonov for yourself Morgan started kind of... 34-m? Because 35 is kind of like the beginning of the year, and in the records of old, that with these mod Morgan has been working for a year. And this deleted all the old mods because... a Clean mind? After the second pass my friend is a thoughtful and long discussion and it seems we are all in a straight line lined up in the end, but now I'm trying to remember the nuances - and can't.

ALEX7436 wrote:
Old memories of Morgan are limited to first day and no new!
Exactly. Morgan cleared his mind from the mods (all of them) and fell back to the first working day, when he installed the first (normal) mode for the work at the station. And then we have a period during which Morgan has established neurology of Tihonov and removed them. And each time he retreated before the first day, because the interval between the first day of the 32-m and any other day, at least in the same 35-m has been erased, i.e., for any day as the first. All right, fact # 2.

That is, it turns out that Yes, three years is just component of the story, the accident in any case was not in the first day, and when the experiments with mod Tihonov was already in full swing. And we play... Good question about the period, but rarely in any games of this genre generally allows us to follow the chronology. We play not the number of days, and the script with the escape Tihonov.

About when escaped Tiffany the question is damn interesting, but it seems to me that is still in the 35th, 22nd Feb. We have the same simulation recreates the memories of Morgan, and if this is the last day that he remembered (and if it in reality is dead, which is very likely)... well, it's complicated. Personally, I will play again and for the third time, to get more insight into the plot. It's complex, but I don't think it contains spaces.

A
ALEX7436 21.01.20

Olly-alpha
1. The rules of the Russian language. If you're talking to 1 person, then You, with a capital letter, always (a form of politeness to one person). If an indefinite number of persons, that you and your low, meaning in the middle of a sentence. Example 1: Ivan, please...etc. Example 2: Ladies and gentlemen, you are so funny..etc. 2. Here I'm talking about, pass the second time,do not want to miss the slightest part of the story. It's very cool!

D
DayPsycho 21.01.20

ALEX7436
krutooo!!!