3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_ Pixel 18.09.19 08:12 pm

The bug does not complete the quest (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

I took my sisters owners of the bar Asylum(sorry, just went into the game and didn't remember their names) quest for the expulsion of the Ghost in the hotel, but when I went to take the quest to him on the second floor of the bar, couldn't get out of the Elevator. I was dreaming of a giant flying letters T. To check the integrity of files, reinstalled, deleted crack and put patches tried. None of this helped. Can someone tell me what to do? And why could this happen? (License GOG)
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dartwraith 18.09.19

Take the pirates with the latest fan patch.

J
JoKeRD07 18.09.19

Alex_ Pixel
Prescribe in the console(~) - NoClip without the quotes, get out of the Elevator and go again

A
Alex_ Pixel 18.09.19

Dartwraith
Logically, he bought the license to play pirates

A
Alex_ Pixel 18.09.19

JoKeRD07
The NPC does not appear, still no one to pass the quest

D
Dartwraith 18.09.19

Play WMBL almost since the release, even bugs that have not heard, but it was different. Did the fan patch on GOG?

S
Setesh 18.09.19

Alex_ Pixel
do not believe me, but the license of this games 100 times bhagavane pirates with the latest fan patch

F
Flow4Master 18.09.19

Held two times stimovsky license, as far as I remember, it put the fan patch and play normal without bugs. Surely rogovskoy version is patch.

A
Asmoon 18.09.19

Alex_ Pixel
GOG version of the patch is there will be only restart the game. S the other hand you are not much enough. But the patch rules there and a couple of new quests, some locations are processed, the computer will respond to commands ''mail'', ''open'', etc. So that puts

A
Alex_ Pixel 18.09.19

Asmoon
And you can link to this specific patch, and then the one I installed the game not using the GOG, and how a pirate runs, I wrote that GOG is not identified version of the game. And crack the same problem, on rules crack link would be also useful.

A
Asmoon 18.09.19

Alex_ Pixel
Patch found in the community and Stim Rusik it was already sewn. More precisely patch was multilingual. Anyway you look at incentive in the guides for this game. I found there to version gog it came up normal.
In the PM sent a link to the source

A
Alex_ Pixel 18.09.19

Asmoon
thank you, I will install and try

A
Alex_ Pixel 18.09.19

Asmoon
it works, thank you very much, bro