3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZombiTolik 21.01.20 02:49 am

The problem with the quest \"where kirk\" (SPOILERS) (Prey (2017))

In General as far as I found out kirk needs to appear as a phantom in escape pods life-support, but as a result of the bug it appears many do not, track it through the terminal security is impossible,since the label disappears when you go to the location who knows how to solve this problem?)
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
D0NoR 21.01.20

Like patch decided.

S
Sutsuko 21.01.20

D0NoR
What ???

D
D0NoR 21.01.20

Sutsuko
It seems not decided. During the second pass, I ran into this problem.

S
SpartakGoD 21.01.20

The cargo Bay. On scalade using the panel open the container with room 3232, inside we find a dead Kirk with 2 promogame. Try this version.

Z
ZombiTolik 21.01.20

The first passage could not solve the problem, that is, the incentive for the English, Google translator , but the meaning is clear, helped me solve the problem)
Author: Breach
As of 1.04 it still has 50:50 chance of spawning. For example, on my current Nightmare run, when I go to the escape pods in the livelihood, there is either:

1. Volt phantom and no Kirk or
2. Thermal phantom and kirk.

If you are not lucky, here's the solution (if you enter from the Cargo Bay and already hit the problem:

1. Return to the Cargo Bay and save your game.
2. Go to your slot and move lifesupport.level in a safe place.
3. Load the save, enter to support life. Please note that this will throw the entire level, so you would need to commit some kind of murder / repair to get to the containers and rescuers.
4. Check that the tower-containers is kirk? Well, if not rinse and not repeat
5. Once you find it and rasprobuete his body, return to and save the game
6. File overwrite the lifesupport.level to return it in the condition you left him in the beginning. Make sure you do it in the save slot step 5.

You can use this method to fix other problems with the appearance. Just make sure you're careful - create a backup of all your saves and make sure you overwrite the files in the desired slot.

Good luck!

Z
ZombiTolik 21.01.20

to get) in the second repetition, found this solution, and did not even realize that unsubscribed to your question on the forum))

_
__Anonymous__ 21.01.20

ZombiTolik
Method of working, tried helped. Translated from Russian into googletranslator for readability
Sequence of actions:
1)save the game before switching to life support
2)do Not close the game, go to the folder with the save(C://user name/Saved Games/Arkane/Prey), we find there the folder with our save game and spread out on the Desk lifesupport.level (in the folder of the save that it should not be!!!)
3)Go to the life support, the terminal trying to keep track of our kid. If a task on his search fails, load save, try again
4)once the task is normally taken, we go on the label to the capsule, moisten kirk, monaem body, and get out with the location
5)once saved and substitute in a new save our lifesupport.level with desktop
6)are Loaded and as a result have passed the quest and no changes in the game world!

D
DayPsycho 21.01.20

I have also reset. Did all the quests except this one and satellite. Thought achivku for all these quests will give, but not guys! (((( Just for the experience!!

S
SPR 27.09.20

__Anonymous__
That's what happened.

A
Almit477 24.11.21

"We load and, as a result, we have completed the quest and no changes in the game world" - the method is really working, but it doesn't do without changes. The entire location is reset to zero, as if on the first visit, and nothing can be done about it.

A
Antivirus 07.02.22

It means that you did something wrong

s
saa0891 31.05.22

__Anonymous__
Thank you buddy, it appeared from the second boot, I already thought the quest was covered.

s
saa0891 31.05.22

Almit477 wrote:
The whole location is reset "to zero", as if on the first visit, and nothing can be done about it.
Apparently you didn't finish the last three points.

4) As soon as the task is taken normally, we go along the mark to the capsules, wet the pickaxe, shmon the body, and get out of the location
5) Save again and substitute our lifesupport.level from the desktop into the new save
6) We load and as a result we have a completed quest and no changes in the game world!

l
lokdogg 21.08.22

__Anonymous__
Thanks a lot, it worked.

g
ganjin 09.10.22

Yes! Thanks to Anonymous)
Who has epic games. The lifesupport.level file is located in the saves in the Temp
C:UsersusernameSaved GamesArkane StudiosPrey_Epicmany numbersSaveGamesCampaign0temp folder
. It's not a problem, it just didn't seem like it was during the passage.
There is Enoch Kouneva in the adjacent cargo bay, two more characters through the window were watching and discussing her transformation into a phantom. Her name is also not marked as found, although I rummaged through her scraps.