3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 21.01.20 02:49 am

Satellite in space (Prey (2017))

In space in orbit the satellite flies,it is possible to set the detail (namely the psychotronic transistor to the satellite) which can be removed from the satellite in one of the locations,has anyone figured out what is needed.

Well, that would not create another topic.
These details has anyone attached.

Regulator air mixture.

Regulator water pressure.

15 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 21.01.20

About the companion campaign, I got to know something..

Achievements

Called? (Secret) - Use psychotronic satellite, to invoke or banish Typhon-nightmare

It remains to understand how to activate it with a nightmare,I have already met,and nothing happened.

S
STARKILLER 21.01.20

In audiodevice there are two records the satellite Signal. They need to play.

s
saa0891 21.01.20

STARKILLER wrote:
In audiodevice there are two records the satellite Signal. They need to play.
Thank you so much,I missed that,cool idea.

a
antonfox 21.01.20

via satellite you can scare away the nightmare and bring him in. the satellite can be used 4 times

R
RolandXIII 21.01.20

saa0891

The regulator of pressure of the water used in the kitchen in the cafeteria(HAB). It is associated with the quest will Mitchell (ibid in the cafeteria and triggereda)

t
tourent 21.01.20

The problem is that all devices are on the quest to use to fix, not spent but stored in inventory))) I have everything everywhere has applied and fixed, and scored paroczai unnecessary quest items. Bug!

s
saa0891 21.01.20

Regarding satellite,you can call or scare away nightmare unless you have upgraded psi abilities,or this option simply does not appear.

RolandXIII wrote:
The regulator of pressure of the water used in the kitchen in the cafeteria(HAB). It is associated with the quest will Mitchell (ibid in the cafeteria and triggereda)
Thank you,I just still did not come down to this place.

Spoilergate who will go through this quest,won't spoil,but when you get there be careful when you open the door of the coffee shop and beyond.

F
FozziWozzi 21.01.20

With controller air mixture no one decided?

s
soulfox 21.01.20

FozziWozzi
There is a quest where it need to be replaced. But there is actually around, a lot of these controllers lying around.

F
Folko-ven 21.01.20

The people began a new passage at the beginning killed Jan.Now I understand the quest with the companion I not see?(Although I'll put this antenna on the satellite without the quest)

b
bambuk13 21.01.20

Good afternoon. I have a question about details for the satellite. I found it at another satellite in the floor under glass and when I went to people's abilities, then repaired the faulty terminal and the satellite was removed from under the floor upstairs. But now I only play with the powers of Typhon, and so the skill of the repair I have. How can I get this detail?

D
DayPsycho 21.01.20

Folko-ven
And it can kill??? That kind of nonsense??

b
bambuk13 21.01.20

DayPsycho
For achievements it's even necessary to do.

D
DayPsycho 21.01.20

bambuk13
Goddamn, didn't know. Even more cool this game than I thought!!) Class!!

D
DayPsycho 21.01.20

In General, I quest with a companion has not got ((( alas....