3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ar4er2016 21.01.20 02:50 am

Buy games in GamersGate (Watch_Dogs 2)

Has anyone heard about this store? Wanted to buy a license, and there is lowest price and this shop is recommended on the website.
14 Comments
Sort by:
J
John14b 21.01.20

Buy in the official store Uplay, so even cheaper for 1599р unless of course there's uplay points . Simply apply a 20% discount.

T
TimKar 21.01.20

Why because of the economy in the $ 100 to look for some left the shop, and then bathe throw did not throw.

F
FunMC 21.01.20

The first time I hear... in any case, as above already written... it is better to buy from a reputable distributor than to Bang his head on the table shouting I was thrown!.

i
iluxa4398 21.01.20

you can still use the code ubi30 with uplay points obtained 40% discount

b
bushmaster 21.01.20

John14b
1990r. is

it's already pahodu at a discount, but if it means I can buy the game for the 1200r?

B
Bato75 21.01.20

SurpriseMazafaka
Yes, as written above, when ordering enter the promotional code ubi30 is minus 20% and uplay points minus 20 %

b
bushmaster 21.01.20

Bato75
when buying, I will offer 200 bonuses to spend this 40% discount?

B
Bato75 21.01.20

SurpriseMazafaka
Why 200 bonuses then? 1) Press to receive a 20% discount for 100 uplay points 2) the basket will be the enter promotion code, to write ubi30 is still minus 20%.

b
bushmaster 21.01.20

Bato75
well 100 bonuses 20% and I have 200 so 40%

D
Drewstet 21.01.20

SurpriseMazafaka
Dude you can use 1 time for 1 game.

P
PRIVA 21.01.20

the normal store is steam tries then a bunch of games in different boutiques bought on plati ru

S
Sychev Yura 21.01.20

Yesterday I bought on GamersGate, was a manual check(or somehow so is called), now already installed)

H
Helloman 21.01.20

After the "dialogue" with the Russian technical support has left a lasting feeling of talking with a classic Soviet saleswoman in the village shop. In the sentence from 4 words to avoid 2 errors — that is the level! But this is nitpicking. The important thing is that employees do not understand or with clients to communicate, nor what are their responsibilities.
The site itself is stupid and extremely inconvenient to navigate (and thus generally does not develop), in the Russian version still have the English words and sentences. Positioning your directory as the largest in the world, but from my stimovsky wishlist'and GamersGate accounted for slightly more than half of the games.
Yes, sometimes they are good stocks, but in normal times the prices are just exactly like Steam (but not, for example Syberia 3 at Gabe's house at the time of writing this review costs 999 rubles, and the subject is "only" 2.357 (both prices without discounts)). Yet Gamersgate is the Russian-language Vkontakte group, where the Discussions can be read numerous claims satisfied (I mean shocked) buyers. The fact that this is probably the only shop in the world, which periodically freezes the received payment the item does not give the questions the client does not respond and even blocks to access to a personal account. Cool, huh? :) Who You are so cheer up? Yes, with anyone! A special Hello to admins of this group. Salary of course, they get nothing (no benefit), but uncomfortable messages quietly removed in a few weeks, maybe a disgruntled buyer won't notice, but if notice, it silently ban.
In General, the store is cool, everyone to feel g....m of their own money recommend. Well, I will never set foot there, sorry. ;)

A
AL5 21.01.20

iluxa4398
It now works?)