3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gugel 21.01.20 02:50 am

The connection with the server (Diablo 2)

Good day!
I decided to go to the game at this time of night, and.. will not let me Log in, choose character and on the screen where you need to choose generate or enter, etc. - there is a bug.
If the same time prior to departure of the error click on enter or create - the inscription is different..
Confused by the fact that if you have time to enter the chat (2-3 seconds throws), then in the chat there are people.. ie like one throws me..
What could be wrong?

14 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yenno 21.01.20

the Internet.

m
minovalo 21.01.20

Lokalizacia. :vaga:

G
Gugel 21.01.20

Yenno
question: why comment or answer if the answer not carry any meaning?
What is the Internet? It would not be the Internet I would not write here.
The Internet works fine. What settings in router settings, for example, can influence? Maybe the ports need any open ITP Specifics where? Without specifics, your answer is not worth a penny.
passed
it goes both ways.

G
Gugel 21.01.20

Today is exactly the same as yesterday.
But I created another account and everything is working fine.
It could be a banned account? And if so, for what? I haven't used anything except d2m to the second window.

G
Gugel 21.01.20

upd. this crap only happens with one character. main.. LVL 1 character created on same account such difficulties does not feel..

f
firkax 21.01.20

this happens if the character is already in the game
maybe you're in another window in the game or on another computer or someone stole the ACC and sits

m
minovalo 21.01.20

Again, the Persians in the subspace of the crash. What is not a reason to reset. :peka:

G
Gugel 21.01.20

passed
ie, it is not uncommon?

G
Gugel 21.01.20

firkax
Buddy, thank you!
Someone gave you good advice.
The work left launched the net game. Thank you and the creators of team viewer)

m
minovalo 21.01.20

ie, it is not uncommon?
XS, as now (Yes, Boesecke it's coming), but the current (Hello, pool) ladder because of this and started. :ohmypeka:

m
minovalo 21.01.20

*damn FIREX.the PGK* ;D

O
Obsessed 21.01.20

At work
idiot.. if I knew firkus that you're at work spire, would never have suggested! he himself never her! ;-)

G
Gugel 21.01.20

Obsessed
well, working at all different) I have here, issued the days when you can afford it go ufo from under DOSBox or дюну2 ponostalgirovat)) In this case, Vybor fell on Diablo2) If you can - why deny yourself?))

O
Obsessed 21.01.20

Gugel, damn it, jealous! :'(