3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toha Polevik 21.01.20 02:50 am

The offending call. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

It's been a while, but finally saw Definitive Edition and decided to return to learn that as a Yes. Hi everyone, I meant to perk a lone wolf Calling to the max, but the trouble is even when overclocked invocation (with things 14) Inkart out puny -- less than half HP and defenses after the call( I do not understand something: so now it should be or is it some bug?
3 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Ostapenko 21.01.20

Toja Polevik
I have been through once in the original (not the Definitive Edition). This is a bug that just ignore. As soon as the second course or cause it damage or otherise it - the bar will be adequate. So basically it's only visible fault, and in fact, health and armor incarnate all right.

F
FreeDead 21.01.20

Don't know how it was in the original DE, in addition to the skill, the characteristics of summons depend on the level of the character. In addition, do not forget to cover with their Pets saturation: strength, vigilance, shadows and so on. Well, in my experience I would say that the call is indeed puny. At least for prowess in solo.

T
Toha Polevik 21.01.20

FreeDead
Inkart I have a party of two lone wolf attackers -- 2, and Summoner all the support. But the problem was different (about the saturation of the original even know), inkart recruited from the visually halved strips of defenses and HP, and it's only in combat( What with this crap to do, I fucking do not know.