3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 21.01.20 08:09 pm

Is it worth taking? (Battlefield 1)

Should I take this masterpiece without a season pass?
36 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fildon 21.01.20

To probe the origin of do not like. After the 3rd part was waiting for a new battle, but with cards type channels Nowshehra and Karkand. But in the 4th part added only metro and Oman swim, onestorm dumb and the Caspian sea.
I would like pure infantry mode in the capture, i.e. the capture of tanks and fiddling.
And then BAM dice make controversial mode 5/5. For me the battle is already dead as batlfront.

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.01.20

plutikov55
Recochica
Fildon
I will not take at all to be honest. it from the ps store in my country took. and the fact that the game has no cards of type operation locked pushing me away.

P
Phisher 21.01.20

I do not understand why all her fault, played 270 hours,French excellent addition IMHO, the approach and the long-awaited second. I don't know the game went down,enjoy! a couple of times and ran fourth to be honest to go no particular desire..the truth had a heavy purse to take later premium discounts did not wait(

R
RTYWD 21.01.20

Phisher
on premco discount too

b
bakshish 21.01.20

Yesterday I bought Premium and stayed straight for the whole day.
I want to say that this is just rubbish and anguish knew no bounds.
1. The game after a six-month break( not played) was to continue on the same configuration PC/ Drawdown just as much as 35-40 ( And it is a 6gb GTX 1060)
2. After the patch check just hits bombs when shooting at close range the enemy is bleeding but he is no applied damage
( in short drobaša the emphasis is not killed)
When this is fixed it is not clear, the problem specifically is, but not an apology, not fixes.
Over time, instead of what would make the game better, its just trash.
Buy strongly recommend. If only the regular version with a big discount.

To confirm my words, watch the video Hitreg issue BF1 = 22-08 on youtube? all the desire to play disappears.

M
Metalist1925 21.01.20

Fildon
what other helicopters in the 1st world? and card Cancard and Osman Bay is generally from 2 parts

I
I prototype 21.01.20

I have a Premium Pass,is it worth buying the Revolution?

F
Fun Friends 21.01.20

I prototype
she has come like so (in the Prem if you have friends)

I
I prototype 21.01.20

Fun Friends
Why, then, released the revolution?Money rip off who's afraid of the word premium)))

F
Fun Friends 21.01.20

EA grandmas love ))

I
I prototype 21.01.20

Fun Friends
Grandmother love everything!But EA very much,but even money doesn't unlock all the weapons.It is necessary to sagraditi,to perform the job.

m
meushroom 21.01.20

Pretty great game when you play with the appropriate people.in December took the standard,until recently, prema has been updated

S
SPR1GGAN 21.01.20

today, 200 p with all additions and a premium is clearly worth it

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.01.20

SPR1GGAN
Online zero. Took a year ago. Just throw money. I can not understand those who advised БФ1. More than a comrade drove an account with this game and.... this is the most boring crap, I played

S
SPR1GGAN 21.01.20

Tommy_Koratel
24K online ,a year ago he may have been dead but after the sale and final Bethke fifth battle ,a bunch of full servers and novices ,played with a Bang
yet to find an adequate mode is team Deathmatch ,the rest dull flesh when knocked back, or go one by one and caught in cooldown.

T
Tommy_Koratel 21.01.20

I don't know what about hardline, but бф1 the figure jumped compared to what I saw a few months ago. But BF4 every day is losing players. Sad. Because at the moment me 4 of the like the most
Spoiler