3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yenno 21.01.20 08:09 pm

Sorka, the Enigma (Diablo 2)

Friends^^ Share impressions who played such Sorka. Pros, cons, tips. The experts are interested in ( again, the opinion of experts , not mutating of tarumov, halmatov,ABCESSES and other...) !
81 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yenno 21.01.20

to clarify, the game on hardcore, to me.

Z
Zitbastard 21.01.20

The expert's opinion. Throw 1 skillpoint to teleport Sorka and wear Enigma. Sponsored buy the Guy from Rivne

T
Thraex pig 21.01.20

Yenno
Olga Sorka with Eni under Bo beaver with normal gear order terms has 4.8 K HP)Yes, Yes, full Vita.XS you've been scared all that HC Sorka block tax but look)I have a close alcohol for almost 98)Knowing this earlier,I would inject light litter instead of ICQ)and was already halfway to 99)so that the swing Sorka in Annie!)

Y
Yenno 21.01.20

Chastnyya
Sorka will be cold. with power , Phoenix is beautiful , but there is no sense of him, the torch is 22/25, Perth NV, Hoto, tracks or W .
I have this Sorka not for doing pvp

Y
Yenno 21.01.20

Thraex pig
shake)))

T
Thraex pig 21.01.20

Yenno
Well,look yourself in KHP prosadil much can kalkanci to get and because of the small number of CP you can fly,even the block will not save.Then the alternative full FITA with alcohol 86 FHR easily type with your fist.This is enough not to leave much in the camp,and due to the large number of HP to survive a nasty teleports in bspace.
If blizz Sora then clearly DF and HB)Tracks NN,you need boots 30 10 fair light RES(ideally with mana or twisted)light and fair / immediate need to close this way,under convoy +Lower resist was not less than 50 cuts.I've done a fair 75 and the light 75.Now for the lack of standards smolak under my convoy light 75 35 fair.Not much,but enough)Damage so far-Blizz 12, AB 5.5 K.

L
LakadMatatag 21.01.20

Chastnyya
never understood) why she is, I) when there is magefist. why bother for cold resistance) so if it is closed + why Phoenix) the same spirit will be better, mana should be enough, about the item that is to throw everything that you wrote.
For me it is better if we are talking about the Enigma at Sorka:
1) Griffon
2) Enigma
3) Hoto
4) Spicer
5) vigor (the soul)
6) travelli(MF) if not needed, then choose
7) magefist
8) 2 soda + Mara
the break with spiritualists 35 will receive 120%FCR, 55FHR Get optional, if you're going to wear tracks or something on FHR you can throw tar or light +12фхр and finish up to 7 frames.
the resists
20(torch)+15(anih, take averaged well, supposedly Ahi on intiki found and Enigma)+30(Mar)+35кроме fair(spirit)+30 quests,+40(Hoto)=170, and the rest to get carmikli. Nakraynyak stick is light facet in Griffon UM rune to suddenly not to move. The idea is only the fear of soul and good findimage under HELL from the enemy in Hanoi or maitov) but if so jump to them (for example the last printing in HKS) then it is better not to pump such soru) finally gets a full article in vitality. at the expense of the spirit and 2 boys Saga a lot of mana and +4 skills + damage will be good.
Wear Pheonix - for me it is when the backside of Ahi fall down and have nothing to do. + you need a break to smoke? And soji and spirit will give you enough mana) And the curtain for the shaking, you can shake the EU and telekinesis for the remainder. Given the + skills and a few karmov on light will receive a nice boost to zhivuchest. When all the while mana is also quite!
And to sum up: a good option if the gameplay Lite Sorka like. Farm this stuff will be all, but why do it if you gathered this Sorka)

U
Uncle Fred 21.01.20

LakadMatatag, normalin! Normalin!

[
[_JENKA_] 21.01.20

why Sorka Eni? there are full of more interesting gear

T
Torum. 21.01.20

[_JENKA_]
Well, not full, of course. Tyrael only, but if not, then, of course, Enigma.

T
Thraex pig 21.01.20

Chastnyya
Bloodthisty need,not magefist.....there is the coveted 30 FHR and 40хп.Regen mana and so on to the ass ,even with one mana sodium enough light for the eyes.For better HC the second ring to put with CP fair RES ++

Y
Yenno 21.01.20

Sorka will be cold! What is Griffon?!, experts
But some of your advice I like to assemble it and throw screens.

Y
Yenno 21.01.20

Thraex pig
Dima, NN tell me about the unit. can and 10000 HP to demolish how??? and with power they do not will need to hit, I'll even be able to stand and AFK( tested).

p
playersik 21.01.20

Odivi through the storm and vigor ATO you die(screen top Board)

Y
Yenno 21.01.20

playersik
cc samo soboi odeny. vigor - net. mne nravyatsya drygie poyasa

T
Thraex pig 21.01.20

Chastnyya
FKR and so on to the ass.
Griffin-25
Hoto-40
Arah-20
Spirit-35.
Nah, this Phoenix needs....

T
Thraex pig 21.01.20

Yenno
Olya 10000 HP it won't.And even with the unit is such that the litter in bosspak falls and can't make TP,TC works unit and if a little FHR it is part of rekoveri,bot, again, the block)then just Alt+F4)

T
Torum. 21.01.20

Chastnyya
This is Phoenix with tyrael not an option.

p
playersik 21.01.20

Thraex pig
With the storm nebyvaet this(I nirazu nepovedal)
But with Tran OUL firebrand UTB Yes it was)

L
LakadMatatag 21.01.20

As Sorka in penitentiaire
You do not rack up the break without spirit, without prejudice to the survival!
40%Hoto+25%Griffin+20%I+20амулет(2-20++++ Sorka to find, easier to die)=105% still need 12% take either 2 rings or Arah, but for me it is better to wear vigor! will give 20 str +20 Vita Lite absorb and +5макс light.
I do not dispute your Assembly (although it rare sucks) ^^ =) because you're with her on HC before the 1st lag you will live. But just offering an alternative, which is +2 all skills excess, which will be important Sorka) And magefist give more than I on cold RES. 15% teammates some mana regeneration + 10 with warmth, better than the junk cold resist