3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alpherats 18.09.19 08:14 pm

Experience the full version of the game V. 2 (Fallout 3)

In this thread share their impressions of the game. Be polite to forum users.
The previous theme.
54 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lehander 18.09.19

Overall a good,though long passed,it was interesting,but still has a big disadvantage by Bethesda,anyone can tell me the meaning of such quantities of the caves?
Well, quests of course,in the beginning of the cartridge can find and stuff,but then what?I don't know anywhere recurring items in boxes,it is very bad,even displays.But still better than Oblivion I think,in short we must drop to increase),more precisely larger than the number of items in the game.

V
Volt123 18.09.19

Overall a great game.But that's only for soft play is no more difficult than a villain, and it's not exactly like it.
One of the ideas of the game whether the main character, was released from virgin and light asylum to remain human in the Wastes, or he will become a part of them.
And even the ending says about it, they say did the hero break under the pressure of the Badlands and lose their humanity or sacrificed himself for the common good, as a true hero.

But that's just the pressure of the Badlands can't feel, can't feel how hard it is to swim against the tide, be good-natured, because in the wasteland a lot of good people.
They're not even the majority.And besides, the game for the villain does not really encouraged.
So looks like Heath not quite believable, and the contrast between life in the shelter and the wasteland is not felt as much as I would like.

Some of the unlikelihood in the world - one of the disadvantages of the game. It is certainly not so strong, but noticeable. At least for me.

And so interesting, replayable, atmospheric.
The main story, as I wrote snake, ideologically very good, there are sharp turns, epic some.
Interesting gameplay, varied quests, a great history also, radio is again a big plus.
Even right now, after 4.5 years after the release, F3 is played very vigorously.
And I personally prefer the F3 than Vegas, though Vegas and surpasses it in some aspects
9/10вполне deserves.

v
vk77 18.09.19

Volt123
Good mushrooms to eat))
The setting is good, but the mechanics crookedly implemented. And, most importantly, all of this was inherited from Oblivion: no work on the bugs not really been done! You need to shoot the target, otherwise a miss. Retarded animation, Kretinsky AI...
You can go(( Map real-time display, and the navigation is stupid easy to get confused.
In General, if not for the Addons, where you could pump, I would have fucking demolished.

V
Volt123 18.09.19

vk77
Good mushrooms to eat))
Trust me, if I ate mushrooms, it would be even worse)

v
vk77 18.09.19

Volt123
no offense? Just why do you pan's Labyrinth упомянул8)... I have the least Association with him in the game in фолаут3

V
Volt123 18.09.19

vk77
OK, remove) he thought to himself and realized that stuff written)

I
Infiltrator 18.09.19

Went the storyline, half of the extra quests and the game overall left a positive impression. Like the ruined world, or rather the skeletons of the past world where survive the remains of people, mutants . The storyline, though koretaka.But its completion leads to good purpose, and even she can neglect and do completely the opposite,which of course is important in the game, this may be the pinnacle of achievement for someone who decided to pass the game in a negative light. The combat system is not particularly impressed,but too bad you will not name. In the early game can be difficult,but you soon get used to it and getting stronger. Well, still feeling that the game lacks something, it seems that too few NPCs and the world of the game is too empty. The enemies are interesting,but they are few. Think like year's release of the game it was enough,but today even on par with the same Skyrim the game seems empty.

W
Waffen 18.09.19

Liked the game!Indeed, in this world it is almost possible to live.The world is so huge that my head is spinning.It seems to me that everything is even and you can't see....
Of the minuses that I said to myself - this is just the combat system!Well, I just don't understand, sat down in the hallway with minigun popping three Ken me with knives and gun and run forward....ON ME!! I minigun trying at least to stop where there....this Chapaeva just POH that I shoot - the MINIGUN!!!! their mother...They jump to my focus - LITERALLY and those that Express the Eternal Orgasm trying to kill me so..furious,that the console system of shelters -rifts - seems to be just SUPER!!!

K
KOLBAS 18.09.19

Volt123
I agree completely +
From myself I will add that the game is no doubt great and I know the third part,I much prefer than new Vegas.

S
Sniper81 18.09.19

Recently passed the game and fresh impressions spread your opinion... for me Fallout 3 was the most anticipated: post-apocalyptic, hostile, huge world with enormous opportunities for research and development, what could be more tempting? I was looking forward to was postponed with the passage because I know that it will take me a lot of time. When he reached his hands - it turned out that she also became my biggest (in all senses) the game is a disappointment. Shortcomings and mistakes I saw in the game a lot, and that is especially insulting and I do not understand many of them are obvious and, if desired, many can be avoided (more on this towards the end). And I'm disappointed not only the game itself, but the fact that she received very high marks from players and critics, and it means that neither Fallout:New Vegas, nor in the possible continuation of the series to me personally is nothing to catch. All right, why do developers work on the bugs, to change something and fix it, when everything (or almost everything almost the same thing) happy. Just want to warn you that this is, to put it mildly, not the short review, I will write not only about the problems of Fallout 3, but also, to some extent, about his attitude to modern games in General.
Actually, for me it's all one sad story, not in Fallout 3 (more precisely, not only in this) case. As it turned out, my gaming tastes are fundamentally at odds with the tastes players and developers. Not to go into the jungle, which in my opinion is so many, I can only say about the main difference, which is the desire part to causality. Most players probably think like, why is steamed, I want to unburden himself this evening, and my soul wants to be a killing machine, to kill these monsters right and left, and not to worry every step of the way. I'm looking for is from games call, situations in which only when the mind, intelligence, reaction do you overcome the next obstacle. And the anticipation of the next bout, the state of excitement, that interesting and really captures, for me, is only possible when the game is not friendly to you when you put in terms of the lack of necessary things and supplies you when the passage you're looking for and use all the resources of the game, when you face a strong enemy, and leveling you closer to the power of the enemy, not away from it. That's what I and not enough in the vast majority of games. For example, games like BioShock, Plants vs Zombies, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is a well-deserved 10-K for more than 8 points from me won't get only because of its causality. And this phenomenon is just a total character. Many games become not all - at least not for people like me (hehe, interesting, and such, except me, at all?) It's a shame that the efforts of developers very good games for me are impaired and it becomes unclear, is it really such a big problem, is to increase the complexity of the game? And it's not even in my desire to see hardcore (although, for example, Super Meat Boy, I was in the same breath, there are same games, that's where soul took!), with regards to Fallout 3 right now it's the most important thing. About the meaningfulness, motivation and balance. When the game becomes very easy I have a question WHY? Why would I want to explore every corner of the game world (but not this is the main gameplay line?)? In search of hiding places and safe, in order to get hold of valuable things? So in and so the game has no shortage. But I conscientiously researched, and came to the ridiculous, somewhere in the middle of the game I almost never used stimulants! On the way met regularly taps with water (restoring 100% health) or bed (restoring 100% health). When reloading I went back to sell the goods in Megaton, where, again, I was waiting for a bed. In an extreme case, I took the meat of some animal. So, by the end of the game I have stimulants accumulated in the region of 300, of course, they could collect a lot more. If you decide to pass the game again (just kidding), you set out to beat the record at least twice. With chemicals the same story - around fifty of each type. In fairness I will say that I played cautiously and very bad shootout outplayed (and who still do not understand, that will tell you what I played on most difficult level). The situation with weapons and ammunition, there was even more ridiculous. In order to maintain at least some interest in the game I abandoned the heavy (the only exception was fat man) and laser weapons, using only light and grenades with mines! Needless to say that the cartridges in the unused weapons I have numbered in the thousands?! Yeah, I didn't kill anyone except the enemies, not using the opportunity to once more get hold of. And I did not steal. I also did not use hand to hand combat (that's where I was saving ammo!). And I haven't used a lot of game features (which will be discussed below), which are even more easier life would be. What to say, if the main dealers I bought everything of value, leaving them with junk and cash, and room, just not to throw away, I was pumped littered with unused weapons. Let me remind you, we are talking about Fallout 3 - full of dangers the post-apocalyptic world with enemies of all kinds, radiation and other horrors. That's the theory, but in practice I have an Association with the kindergarten, the situation was, I would say, unsportsmanlike and also bewilderment I have nothing called. Atmosphere (in my opinion, the main that should be in these games) in such a situation and did not smell where she had come from, when animals mind? And what I do in the second pass (which must be calculated every good game)? Because now I have become versed in the tactics and will play well from the very beginning. Beat your own records by stimulants and ammo? I do not understand why it was to fence in game 5(!) levels of difficulty are not easier to make 2 - very easy and easy is stupid, but it would be fair to the players. I'll be fair, in the beginning, until you got used to the game, not swung Persian, not have assembled a collection of weapons and most importantly, I don't know that the game is moving according to the scheme easily - more easily - very easily - just obscenely easy, etc. you treat the game seriously, save on supplies, prepare for something, it drags you and keeps the tension, sometimes you can even, in certain moments, you flinch from surprise. But the hangover comes very quickly. And the feeling that you cheated. Nice, I had to quit the game at this point, but I, but naive, hoping for the light at the end of the tunnel (or rather, in utter darkness, suspense and the emergence of new, more adequate pumping my enemies), I decided for myself that I will write a review and you had to play the role until the end.
So, going back to the meaningfulness, motivation and balance. Because of excessive ease, lose motivation not only to study the game world, but the study with continued use of in-game features, such as: reading specific books, search S. P. E. C. I. A. L. - tion dolls, cutting off with further sale of the fingers of dead characters, quests NPS with common sense, bring me a certain thing and you will have happiness in the form of something valuable etc. Surely, the game was a lot of interesting I had no idea. But guess the desire was not absolute.
And, again about the meaningfulness of..., or rather of meaninglessness. In this case, the meaninglessness of tactics when shooting V. AT. S. after pumping of the character and collection the collection of weapons with ammunition. If at first you were fascinated by the process of the fight, when you've figured out the tactics, for example during the fight with multiple enemies you one runner without arms crippled legs of mine, Tommy a V. A. T. S. were shot hand, and then, stepping back, finished off enemies with headshots, then later it was possible not to bother and without tactics, one practice was enough head.
This might be the end, but I fear that this is only the beginning. Go to the part of the quest. I must say that for me it was the first RPG (and probably last) and I was unpleasantly surprised. Much more I expected from this genre. Based on Fallout 3 I have the impression that the game shooters are virtually indistinguishable - and here and there one Stripping the area to kill enemies, but only if the shooter you just busy, everything is much more fun and dynamic than in Fallout 3, it looks like you meeeeeeeen wander the wasteland, hoping to find any major settlement, cherishing the modest hope that after talking with a bunch of people you pull from one of the NPCs job to go there - I do not know where to bring it - don't know what. It can be a mission to install a antenna, to knock out someone money to find the wayward robot, etc. the Essence remains the same - on the way to the goal you will have to destroy all in its path. So for myself, I came to a simple conclusion: comparing genres, I shooters, games in which there is this extra role of the husk closer. Or maybe just part of the quest in Fallout 3 is not implemented in the best way? I do not know. But what I definitely do not like is the lack of a unified purpose in this world - the storyline propitaetsya very quickly (of course, on the scale of the game) and then it becomes unclear what am I doing here? For invulnerability and painless killing enemies, I already have to take a look at locations that are diverse, despite all the post-nuclear scale of the tragedy, not Shine (subway tunnels, rooms, ruins, wasteland)? So has naglazas already, in any game not sitting as much in that. To perform another very important job for some Parties, whose nose gulkin nose? So try to find another...and on which he told me with his homework when my father died?
Of course, the fault could still very much... Well, then prideratsya, and th trifles? I want to say a few, not less kind words about a lot of people, which I already mentioned. Here I did not believe the characters, no matter how you try. Animation - still okay for its time, she may be tolerant, but voice and intellect I did not like, in many cases, but not by much. Don't know there are more who have tried, the developers or our localizers, but when I hear when different people with an interval of a second or two say one remark, and this raises the ugly trim of votes - I do not believe them when the NPS, which you failed, said something like good Luck to you, good man, God bless you - I don't believe him. I was particularly struck by the AI Persians in one moment, when a group of enemies of the people from 4-5 break down the door in the room where you are. You, improving the moment in the hole throwing Molotov cocktails and hiding behind the corner, hoarding action points. The whole crowd, except the one surviving raider is converted into meat, and the one, the only, gives you such a dialogue, paid to their dead friends And? Have you seen this? Who's there? I'm already laughing and at this point, he says, maybe it's just me. I then long was hysterical. Such jokes, of course, always pleasing, but I think the game creators did not expect such an effect. For someone funny, who puncture. Again, when 20 people in the game say one, very characteristic of an old man (probably more in many places I never visited), I can understand this situation, it is hard to each character gift of a personal voice-actor, but it's the lyrics and not my problem - my impressions are not the same. And overall, I didn't like the way the characters are written. The General tone of the NPS overly polite and obsequious. Given what the world had to be to survive (at least the idea) from the characters wanted more brutality and charisma. Only one word Sure traders-writer Moira brown I jarred the entire game. Compare, for example, with the unforgettable Velcom merchant from Resident Evil 4. Who played will understand...
As for such a huge game it was too little music. Only a few radio stations. Become boring very quickly. Again fail.
The next and PROBABLY the last item on my debriefing dutney, ie Fallout 3, lies in the dynamics of the game, or rather a catastrophic lack thereof. In the first place catches the eye of the sluggish movement of our hero. In the premises it is not so noticeable, but here in the wastelands, I often fell asleep when our lone Ranger not so much fled, how was sailing on the waves. Of course, I understand that when playing the game you take tens of hours to talk about this stuff is not worth it. But here it is not only save time, but, as I said, the dynamics of which has not been canceled just because it's an RPG, not a shooter. For it really is the little things (although unpleasant), such as changing weapons. Well, very meeeeeedlenno. In many instances during the battle that it is advisable to do, start shooting and finish better with one weapon. And in the case of certain types so also it should automatically recharge after firing. Especially funny was watching the events after the combination of a shot from a grenade-change weapons.. From the patience and hard work will conquer all (and you, I'll kill you). But the main strained I have caused the actions associated with the collection of items 1-2 of the enemy - room with the gifts, to understand what to take - what to leave half a minute for the next couple of victims - a few minutes by combing the new room, but still need to clean out the corpses. Well, a lot of other stuff of varying degrees of usefulness, and the claim here is not lack of realism, even though the action takes place 200 years after a nuclear war, everything should already be looted, and then just shelves crammed with valuable things. The fact is that if you figure out how much time is spent on collection and selection of the objects, together with further sale, time would be a third game. I certainly understand that it is an integral part of the gameplay, sometimes fun to Tinker, but more often is picking annoying.
Let me remind you that I have not played the first two parts and I do not compare with it. One can only imagine what the dressing I would have made Fallout 3, if I play them and I liked them:-). Of course, the blame game can be a very long time. So, some critics say, though invisible, but who noticed that nasty eye effect shiny surfaces, which does not contribute to the realism, others note difficulties with cumbersome equipment, and others - legacy of Oblivion's engine, the fourth minor bugs and instability of the game in the form of frequent departures (I know, he faced it long suffered, tried everything up to reinstalling the system, not the pack replaced the video card driver on the old, crashes were much less likely). Fifth criticizing the game for weak enemy AI, the sixth for undisclosed topic of sex, the seventh over, and most importantly, not optional bloody, the eighth - short memory NPS, the ninth - for his inability to steal without consequences in situations where anyone in the room except for you no, the tenth's over - involvement areas to go to, like, figure it out, where do you want the loophole between urban rubble debris. There were even those critics who didn't like that you can't kill children... that I just never think about it. I brought excerpts from criticism of the game in articles the Russian-speaking gaming sites. As for me, there's basically only minor quibbles. If I'd seen the flaws of Fallout 3 only, I would have put the game 91 points and was awarded the title of Game of 2008 year.
My opinion didn't look stupid critics have to admit that the game clearly does not suck, was not done in haste, laborious and extensive work (primarily artists and designers) visible to the naked eye and there are some interesting finds (first and foremost it should be noted, of course, the combat system V. A. T. S.). And in closing, I would like to say (not sure who, though), what I'd like to see this game, give a few, among other things, free advice (I wonder who I'm talking to right now?). Point by point:
1. The main advice is to increase the difficulty of the game. First, this is achieved by reducing the number of valuable items (weapons, stimulants, etc.) in the game world. This, by the way, killed another fat rabbit in the tedium of collecting items, the game will become more dynamic. Second, the devaluation, if not failure, the role of beds and the water tap, the player does not have the opportunity after each battle to return to them for recharging health. If he has a drying and it is very bad - let reduces the complexity of the game, it's only fair. Even taking these measures the process of leveling will negate the intrigue and the heat of the game, therefore, - thirdly: the increased strength of the enemies. But the led on one card is very strong enemies on par with the rest I do not see sense, you get imbalance. So it will need to be decided on a drastic step:
2. To break the map, for example Myst, into several zones (or mini-cards, like in supplements), such as 4, with each new area adding new monsters superbrace, and the old become dangerous. To get to the next area will be possible only in case of fulfillment of all quests in the previous one. This move will beat a lot of other birds. First: there is a real sense in the quests. The card can also be used to mark hot spots (or you'll have to find them), places where you need to go and solve a particular issue. The errands will be really interesting and necessary. Second: this divided world Fallout will be more compact, will cease to be a boundless, confused and nicolarobertsfucking.html. A job developer will be priced now at 100% rather than 30-50-70 - how anyone. Third: the world, in addition to everything will become more diverse, now there will not only be, roughly speaking, a wasteland, and the ruins of the asylum, and will be caves, forests, waterfalls, Islands, etc., then fantasy, flag and budget of the developers hands. And fourth: there will be a vital necessity in leveling and character development, finding and using additional resources of the game. If the bleeding was a killer intrigue, now it will be the catalyst - you can only guess what hell is waiting for you ahead and you prepare for it.
3. Add dynamics to the game. This will need first: to exclude from among the objects pencils, books and other useless things that slow down the collection process is to make life difficult for the player needs, but not boring fuss. Second, the function capability of inventory in the menu, even if it will not promote realism, but it will be much easier and most importantly, will be a choice where everyone will be able to decide that it is better. Third: the main character to make faster and/or to add to the game transport.
4. Well, to cheat in a game atmosphere, you will need to consider the remaining requests, smaller. First: add more music. Not only radio, but also the background. Second: the characters make is harsh and brutal - no kindergarten.
PS If you read to the end of this article, in closing, I want to say that you are particularly not bothered about the criticism Fallout 3. Surely you like the game. And while you play it, I'll think - that I do not understand is, what should be the real game or with the world something wrong?

O
Olly-alpha 18.09.19

Oh, how many letters. But you can somehow all this briefly to summarize in a couple of paragraphs to explain? Not like the game, I understand, but to read the arguments just don't have the patience.

g
greenfox111 18.09.19

Sniper81
Why post the same thing in Duch themes at once, imposing their opinion?
The usual nitpicking that is imposed on all games.
1) In new Vegas was normal difficulty, as specified by the developers of the place, it was impossible to pass a low-level character. In the third, Yes, there was no difficulty.
2) Breakdown by region and zone for anything, Fallout is a research game to anything her art is to limit areas. From areas that have turned the majority of RPG developers, Bioware even gave up his scheme, zones and now all of its games will be open. I don't want every time you move to a new area to wait for the download of this area.
3) what's stopping you not to pick them up or just throw it out? How to add dynamics? They showed in Skyrim. Kind of a simple idea to add feature two hands and finishing and the usual battle system has become more lively and dynamic.
Why you need a transport, if the map was a few thousand miles, then it would have been the point. In Vegas I wanted to add more, but realized that at this size map it to anything, and fast travel there.
4) Well, the atmosphere in the game is absolutely not as well. To anything this brutality and severity. What does it give? Pathos of speech and tearful moments? Although it was possible to make it more hard and cynical, and not be afraid of what to say about it, if there is a sudden, Oh my God... you can kill the baby. Because it will provoke the hatred of children, well Yes.
Are you trying to fit yourself, most players don't need it, a Gazebo will not do so to please one person a game for everyone.

C
Cvoxalury 18.09.19

Sniper81

Actually, I find the opinion quite liked it. For a long time such was not.
1) does all this Mean that you're not going to play in new Vegas? It still differs, and partly your wishes there are implemented with at least the same water.
2) What to say... games are made to ground. Though the masses love it (and sometimes they do not cater very good game like, say, with the third dead Spacey). I just say that you're unlikely to find fully suits the game, or, judging by the volume of opinion, suiting up to 50%; at least, not among the modern. But that is no reason not to play, because it is (tautology) — the game, and that means conventions. I would not have turned out to be from Fallout 3, where it would be impossible to pass and half the map without heavy power armor because of the radiation, where the sky would be covered with ashes and earth was full of mutants. But it is doubtful whether this is to be expected.
3) Try to get the first fall.

O
Olly-alpha 18.09.19

greenfox111
1) In new Vegas was normal difficulty, as specified by the developers of the place, it was impossible to pass a low-level character. In the third, Yes, there was no difficulty.
Do something even F3 will be more difficult than Vegas. Vegas is simple and straightforward, as two of the ruble, there is no strong wrapping of enemies at higher levels GG, habitats of various foes are clearly limited. Of course, at the 50th level will be somewhat tough in LR, will have to sweat in the OVB and the number of giant radscorpions will be much higher than normal, but they are not difficulties. Unlike Scorpions-albinos that appear in broken steel, ghouls-the Ripper, whose HP and damage in the F3 is much more higher than in Vegas, and mutants-overlords, which also takes a lot battherta, replacing the usual masters.
I made my own mod for 100 levels for HS, but I had to turn it off, because after the 40th time in the wastes, it was impossible to walk, every step is some rare stuff from teammates also had to give up, they immediately cut down.

Although about places where low is better not to meddle, you're right, of course. In Vegas they are more and likely to run on too...

So I personally find third Foul pozakovyristee in terms of the difficulties of survival, when compared with Vegas.

In General, thanks to you, I now at least know what you wrote Снайпер81. =)

With paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 completely agree.
And Vegas even on hardcore traversed with ease.

C
Cvoxalury 18.09.19

With paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 completely agree

With Granovskii?
Don't understand how can you be agree with 3 and 4 points. Transport would easily fit in fall, or in a real environs of Washington easy walk? There are miles of roads, is where to ride. On some buggies. There's even a helicopter safely climbed — a shooter with a kilometer map fit the same.

g
greenfox111 18.09.19

I do not know. In the third I had no problems, but in Vegas I started to die more often. Somehow on the quest I had to find a Deathclaw egg, I wandered into a Canyon where I quickly worked the Claws with the alpha Male, although I had a grenade launcher, but it was not enough(

Cvoxalury
The card is still small. Why would she transport? Is rapid movement. In shooters this is a staged moment, give a few minutes to use the transport. Does the transport add atmospherics? This is a feature which will be used at first, then just blow it off, because there is fast movement.

O
Olly-alpha 18.09.19

greenfox111
The grenade launcher is only useful if you have the skill to Explosives normally pumped. If not, I apologize. I had them safely with snipe cuts, no problems. Although in the first passage also got to (accidentally), not knowing who lives there. Had to warm up. =)

And in the third, coming from a shelter, you could easily run into crookrise and die game. There is a little bit different balance.

For reference: the map in the third Foul is only about 3x3 km.

C
Cvoxalury 18.09.19

For reference: the map in the third Foul is only about 3x3 km

The length of a side of a cell in F3 is 585 meters, on the map side — 17 cells, that is a little less than 10 km. So 10 for 10.

g
greenfox111 18.09.19

Is it possible to die from crookrise?:)
I personally balance Vegas is more like the third you could go with one weapon in Vegas will make it complicated.
For reference: the map in the third Foul is only about 3x3 km.
Vegas even less. Where there is transport to cram?)
From Washington (center) to Andala 10 km. So that the map under 20x20.
The Wiki says that 3x3 km.

O
Olly-alpha 18.09.19

http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%B7%D1%83%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5_%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%80%D1%8B_%D0%B2_Fallout_3

About distances and map scales.

greenfox111
I agree that transport is not needed. At all.