3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergioVendette 21.01.20 08:10 pm

Backpack of a chimney sweep (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Please help to get this backpack on the location of agriculture. Don't know which side to approach him, on all sides of the anomaly. Tried speed work, but that does not overflow.
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Molodov 21.01.20

Carefully try to pass this place by bolts and you will find the passage. And cache any artifact Mucilage and two of bandage.

g
globysonline 21.01.20

Paul Molodov
that took the man all the interest repulsed :))))

S
SergioVendette 21.01.20

Yes, I know, it's just for show to take, and to crawl can't. There is an anomaly near the pipe to get it where necessary.

z
zwweerr 21.01.20

SergioVendette
I have not played, but maybe somehow you can artami to defend............ and there may be anomalies of dynamic in the game...... release waited, they changed their places and you podlezet.......... more until you come up with anything........... ))

j
jeorje 21.01.20

and for that mod then at least I would write, and then guess here, but remember, as they passed; there was some, just remember that in the agricultural industry, without graphicraft did was pull I had..
ps: remember, there is not a backpack, where the corpse was..

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 21.01.20

Do I understand correctly? It is near the wall 3 of a concrete pipe, one of them a box, and next to the pipes is full of anomalies and Fig podlezet?

S
SergioVendette 21.01.20

Pavel0198
You are absolutely right!

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 21.01.20

SergioVendette
I have no idea, he tried to get it, steep your booking in just zeros killed and almost died.

X
XBATOC 21.01.20

Speed is removed. Visually catch where the stash, go on the left side of the hole where the cache lies, quickly jump and pick up along the way to feed the bandages and first aid kits. On the complexity of the Master in overalls Stalker anomaly absorbs 2 hits, so you need to act very quickly. Immediately may fail, sohranyaya before and after knocking out the stash. Safe approaches long fingered, but never found. Under the pipe to climb, too, is impossible on the other side, and there, too, pounding anomaly.

v
vvc1950 23.10.20

Duc! We need a spring. The artifact is like this.