3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr gamexboy 21.01.20 08:11 pm

Black Panther like you?

Today I went to him in the movie, really liked the movie (watched in Ukrainian). Take some money and go at it in 3d. If you're a fan of marvel, you sure he will come. I will say even more, it is one of the best films made by this film company. What do you think about this movie? Whether he liked you or not?
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jeka1188 21.01.20

You will need to see)thanks

G
Granda 21.01.20

The rules of the movie, but the review probably won't. Looked, and looked.

m
mavlan 21.01.20

The film is completely empty and uninteresting, if you watched the trailer then watched the whole movie. I went to the movie under pressure that everywhere they write about the fact that the film is breaking all box office high, that criticism of his praise, what's the best movie and all that, and you know what, I'm here for the life of me can't understand where all this hype around this movie. After viewing was the feeling from the 8th episode of THIS, or rather there is no feeling, no emotion. Usually when you go to the movie and after watching when we leave the cinema there is something to discuss, has something to argue about, something to speculate. Well, then, everything that we were shown in the film, we have already shown in the trailer. During the film there was not a single interesting plot turn. None at all. Tchala has no charisma at all, to observe the same king of the gorillas much more interesting for him, at the time when he ran Rhino, I'm really worried. Does anyone doubt that Tchalla survived when Killinger threw him from the waterfall??? It remained to be seen how he will return. Does anyone doubt that drinking miracle flower Tchala immediately wakes up and recovers.... I waited till the last minute, when they went to the Gorillas and ask who is now to be a black Panther, she will be the sister Tchale, and it would be more interesting, because it all worked out, all the costumes and knew how to use them more effectively, and tchalla would be lying to himself wounded and recovered their strength, and this would be intriguing. And so, the fact that it will kill Callmanger, it was clear even from the trailers...
P. S. speaking of the obviousness of the plot, does anyone doubt that 3 healthy black man will be able to follow CLO, among the crowd of Asians and no one will notice?
P. P. S I don't know Ukrainian but Russian dubbing Tchale was the most wooden

T
Torkvist 21.01.20

Was in the cinema on it mixed impression, but more negative. Fantasy is too broad, unknown country in Africa with cutting-edge technology and no one knows crap. But look at Razik's worth.

K
Ksenal 21.01.20

Many people write about this film negative reviews. So I didn't go to the cinema wait until the leaves are in good quality.

D
DIMAN_METKII 21.01.20

Ksenal
If you have not looked, at Media Get is already there in Hd quality.

A
A.Soldier of Light 21.01.20

mr gamexboy wrote:
I will say even more, it is one of the best films made by this film company
Disagree, just a normal marvel-action. A typical serving of mistakes, as usual ) Dr. Strange is more like it, if you compare.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.01.20

Film for children.In General,marvel is not impressive.Students will get picked up for snacks

g
gkbubyf 21.01.20

The most boring of marvel. Beautiful and boring. Humor on the level 3 class.

V
VPRuslan 21.01.20

I did not like(

S
Setesh 21.01.20

mr gamexboymr gamexboy wrote:
I will say even more, it is one of the best films made by this film company
for me it's their worst film, the only bright spot (hmm, funny) which is the character of Shuri

h
hardqest 21.01.20

The black Panther lifted in order for blacks was also a black superhero movie like captain marvel is created for women,and celopek was created for schoolchildren:marvel just covers a large part of the audience.In this respect, I like DS:created shitty movies aimed at fans and FSUs someone what it thinks.

A
A.Soldier of Light 21.01.20

hardqest wrote:
In this respect, I like DS:created shitty movies aimed at fans and FSUs someone what it thinks.
Not all movies have a bad, if that. As for the fans - is also questionable. The new League is more like marvel the Avengers, rather than on a realistic trilogy of Nolan's Batman (film adaptation of the best DC comics)