3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Matias_Vice 21.01.20 08:11 pm

Folder content and DLC (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello all and I hope for your help. I made a mistake. found in the folder of the Witcher folders DLC1 and DLC2. Them inside paki Content. Well, I thought that this extra content and think long copied their contents to the Content folder of the original return. Game after that I did not start. Where and how can I find the original files and how to restore them. Download again 27гб the game files for a total weight of 32MB as it is not drawn. Help who can
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 21.01.20

Matias_Vice
You destroyed half the game campaign

M
Matias_Vice 21.01.20

Hardly

M
Matias_Vice 21.01.20

the total size of the folder dlc I have 36mb. there and 1/1000 is not spoiled. My stupid spoiled only files is seen as a precondition folders inside the content folder and the BUNDLE. This is the total size 20MB. I need their original. How to take it I don't know total 27 not corrupted key files and 1 folder.

P
PredokSvaroga 21.01.20

Matias_Viceкакие folder do you want?I will send you

M
Matias_Vice 21.01.20

In short. you open the content folder and copy all files and folder Bundle. All. There will be 28 total objects copied. And also tell me how these DLS have the incentive to take so I do not mess

M
Matias_Vice 21.01.20

Sergey Cherevko
how are you going to throw?

d
dmitrians 21.01.20

Matias_Vice
with your files hassle above his head is - at need to find every file from the folder DLS which did you replace and throw them to you...

d
dmitrians 21.01.20

Matias_Vice
stop , hike you replaced only 1 file , how lucky you are if that's so , right now, will fill it not drive and I will throw you

M
Matias_Vice 21.01.20

dmitrians
I've found just look in your folder content and throw all the files +the folder bundle. ALL. Nothing more is copied unchanged. 28 weighing in at 30MB

d
dmitrians 21.01.20

Matias_Vice
there is, in principle, he could replace only 1 file , if you wrote everything exactly

M
Matias_Vice 21.01.20

In the DLC/DLC1 or DLC2 list of the Content folder. It only changed the files and the folder Bundle. There's not a lot. Just need the originals

d
dmitrians 21.01.20

and the file metadata.store
it is in all DLS and only it lies not in folders

M
Matias_Vice 21.01.20

dmitrians
well throw him at least

M
Matias_Vice 21.01.20

dmitrians
26 and the rest the same?

d
dmitrians 21.01.20

Matias_Vice
man , I understand what and where you stood , but since you're not throwing in the actual folders content in the main folder , it replaced only 1 file I will continue in PM

M
Matias_Vice 21.01.20

dmitrians
see. write what you have in the folder conent the original lies?

d
dmitrians 21.01.20

Matias_Vice
the PM ... do not abuse the forum

D
DJ In Kohma 21.01.20

Matias_Vice
if the incentive game is purchased, you can just check the files to make.

h
happi milka 21.01.20

Predoctoral
Throw puck

P
PredokSvaroga 21.01.20

happi milka
you what do you need?