3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OrisLumenis 21.01.20 08:11 pm

Final version, 3 act. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hi all.
Tell me who played in the final version with a revised third act and in the original version, the changes are sufficiently serious or superficial. Is it worth to replay the game again (tried 3 times) purely for revised 3rd act?
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Ostapenko 21.01.20

OrisLumenis
Did not play in the final, but passed completely. Says something like: if you're after a full course was the lack of disclosure of the characters (if you three times through the different characters and you liked someone, but the quests with it a little to give razjasnili or didn't explain anything), if you have had a lot of unfinished quests you wanted to complete (especially if you played all everywhere to run and everywhere to study) - so should pass one more, because lots of quests fixed added many NPCs and better dialogue worked in the third and the like in the fourth act.

A
Andrei YP 21.01.20

OrisLumenis
This game is definitely worth it to go through it more than once. It's roleplay, it can take different paths, the second time you may encounter something new.

A
Analius 21.01.20

Andrei YP
small it 3 times already passed he had already learned..
when there's even a 1 time pass,almost all of the game reveals 80 percent accurate

A
Andrei YP 21.01.20

Analis
There are games, especially RPG-genre that you want pereprohodit many times, regardless of all we learned there or not. But that wouldn't have bothered to pause between passes in a few months.

m
makc11021992 21.01.20

Analis
yeah, and their vaunted ways of passing down to and to climb, and there, in the end reveal all) variability so myself) except that I took other partners, and just interesting to play...
For example, in driftwood quest with masters and cook, I could and would not touch her, but then would not get the experience... your... had to kill...