3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
semferot48 21.01.20 08:12 pm

which is better ?

decided to buy vidyuhi and faced with the problem that it is better 1060 6 gigs or some AMD 8 gigs , looked in dns, the prices are about the same.
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 21.01.20

semferot48semferot48 wrote:
what better 1060 6 gigs or some AMD 8 gigs
Tests see specific models and compare which video card is more powerful and well as for video memory, 8 gigs is better just because some games are already at max textures require more than 6 gigs of RAM (Rise of the Tomb Raider and RE7),and it is in full HD,although specific differences between the maximum and the high textures are almost there.

S
SPR1GGAN 21.01.20

semferot48
or RX 580
it's clear that most prefer ,both have their pros and cons
I personally just got used to NVIDIA problems in games does not meet ,but about AMD sometimes there are different jokes and delay drivers ,but it's not critical
in fact, in games they are identical ,somewhere in the level somewhere one in 10 frames more issues ,and where the other ,but both in all the games doing 60+on high+ultra
and when the game requires more than 6 gigs of memory ,then there is stupid-only pull

b
bloomm 21.01.20

1060, and feed less.

O
OkGo 21.01.20

semferot48
It is better to describe under what hardware is purchased card. And don't forget the PSU, because if it is some Chinese nouneym 400-450W, which gives 12V 300-350W, then the rx 580 may not be enough.

s
semferot48 21.01.20

OkGo
ryzen 5 2600 , chieftec 600w

g
gennaz 21.01.20

semferot48
He concludes.
Spoiler

O
OkGo 21.01.20

semferot48
Well, then everything depends on the price tag. If rx 580 available at a price of 1060-Ki, it is better to take it, of course.
They are about equal, but the game gradually start eating at 5-6GB of VRAM in full HD. Some now require more.

But I looked now: DNS 1060-ka is about 24. rx 580 - 26 for 8GB. It is better to chip in with his friends (to save on shipping) and from abroad to enjoy a gtx 1070)

s
semferot48 21.01.20

OkGo
for 21K, you can take rx 570

O
OkGo 21.01.20

semferot48
It gives 1060-ke.
rx 570 at about the level of gtx 970, sometimes it edeleva, well, AMD gradually tightens driver.

S
SPR1GGAN 21.01.20

OkGoOkGo wrote:
but the game gradually start eating at 5-6GB of VRAM in full HD. Some now require more
where you need 5-6 gigs ,the core will not pull such textures and Grifoni and it turns out that memory like a lot ,but little help ,and in rare cases this shoot

O
OkGo 21.01.20

SPR1GGAN
Many games have quite matched to the consumption of about 5GB of VRAM in full HD. A number of games this indicator has already exceeded. Beta new call of duty all ready to pick up almost everything she will use, because if you have a chance, it absorbs about 8GB. Yes, these games are long but the years are through 1,5-2 5-6GB would be the minimum necessary for a comfortable game in AAA projects. It is clear that memory is not the main defining performance, but in KACH-ve a secondary factor when there are two similar performance cards - quite a key point.

S
SPR1GGAN 21.01.20

OkGo
phony cull, it certainly is a great example ,in view of the fact that the last game ate all 16+ of RAM and even asked
from real games which was trebovatelna to the video memory and my 970 in it rested ,it was the shadow of mordora with ultra textures
posuti until new plates ,but it is 21 years old ,not much difference in system requirements is not worth waiting

K
Kanych 21.01.20

I chose in the end? If prices are about the same, I would take the RX 580 8GB. She DX12 significantly wins in almost all games. Invidia more than once suspected of intentionally reduced performance of the previous graphics cards using the drivers (tales of the truth, or XS) On the side of different green features such fiziksa in Batman, Clark and the Witcher. So the smoothing type TAA, even your audio driver, and can be fully customized image with the drivers brightness, contrast, gamma, saturation, etc., have AMD is not I do not know. To get rid of many of AMD graphics cards because of hemorrhoids with drivers, as it is now with this case it is necessary to look old. You also need to look at the cooling system and power phases. It is better to take with a massive cooling system and a minimum of 5 phase (4+1) In such circuit boards the temperature is lower and frequency is not a jump. GTX 1060 praise KFA2 EXOC with dvoinoye 90mm fans, there are all the advantages of top-end cards like the ASUS, but for the price of some Palitha or Inno. In short, the ratio of price-performance at the highest level. And all these are too expensive trevisovia version, too, it is purely marketing to sell the same model more expensive. Because they are still not professional for overclockers, but for normal users, for normal gaming PC will go to any normal version. There is still a regular on the air all work on the same frequencies.

a
airstorm 21.01.20

semferot48
Take 580 RX - will not lose.