3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
e13geni4 21.01.20 08:13 pm

\"Raw\" farm with a great version 1.0 ... (Farm Manager 2018)

All pryuvet !
Not to say that I'm very excited about this toy, but the fact that it's addictive that's for sure ! I think the authors rushed to release, spitting out his creation in this form, although it is a huge thank you !
Well, first, this game personally, I have never loaded the first time, you should always make 2-3 attempts...Dark screen may hang up to a few minutes ( by the way, it's complaining in some foreign forums . Output : before closing the game you need to uncheck the full screen mode and reduce the resolution ). Well, contrary to the recommended settings, my old dual core hardware pulls pretty good on minimal, you will not tell that flies, but she is pretty chipper...
The point here is even the topic, good detail for the strategy, and of other pleasant things... a Chic pastime for managers-lovers, though it is not necessary for the wheel sits...there's a dozen different scenarios too happy.
And now about the promised damp...
How to earn a million ? If you don't take two million, then to save money the honest way , for example, to improve the master's home , have a very long ( but it is excellent : the main fact is the process itself, not the number of francs in the wallet ! )
Well, you can use the gaps in the local economy, of which I found two! First. First, great little butcher shop and a warehouse with refrigerator, sooner or later they still will have to buy. Acquire a farm for cows , start buying cows and then send them to slaughter . Cows purchased in 2600 apiece, and beef with one it will cost as much as 26-29 thousand francs, ie 10 times more expensive !! The benefit is obvious.

However in the latest update [ update 2 ] the authors came to their senses and lowered the price of meat as much as 4 times . Previously, the benefit of this trick was 1000 %, now only 250 % ... but the benefit is still there.
Second. You can easily do : buy Wind turbines for 60 000 and sell to the local population with electricity . In a month it could wind up to 30,000 mnt, that is, if the wind gets lucky... In bezvetrenno months she will give 2-3 thousand, but it is in the peak case.

Always trudge with these "inseminator" ( oak translation ? ) . Are they somehow in another way it was impossible to call a Great Russian language?  As soon as they appear in the paddock, there occurs the addition , so that it is , rather, vets, midwives , and not some nerds !
God, stupid swineherd ! ... Pigs in a pen starving, in a warehouse in the crib empty , and these two freaks and do not care, they are hard to carry out... liquid manure !! Then go to sleep and then .... dragging manure !

Replacing them with more savvy will not save... I don't remember how I got out .
During harvest season here's why full grain harvester he pulls up to unload to the tractor, and not Vice versa . What the authors never saw working farmers ?

And the grain is poured into the trailer drawer is absolutely not fit for grain ( in the description of the trailer no grain ! ) And another trailer in the shop do not...
The workers there often get stuck in textures... or just leaning against the ground, unable to walk so the whole day, so for them need be watched.

Grief-inseminator I once created a traffic jam in the middle of the farm, having accumulated at one point and arranging production meeting

I managed : and did a rollback to the old sohranim, and rebooted several times the game, even dared to reinstall the game ! Nothing helped !! They did not want to finish my camp... had to start a new game, because to tolerate such an outrage on his farm, I could not...

The best method of combating pests in the field is watered with fertilizer highway ! It proved my tractor . On reaching the field, turned around and ... went to fertilize the highway !

Here are my seasonal workers ! Alina-Hercules rushing almost a ton of apples !!

And this is the difference of seasonal workers from permanent.
In the left greenhouse, already started to dig , right when the greenhouse was still under construction. However, my tractor much ahead of seasonal workers, though to the place of rest to stomp about the same...

What is "enzootic products" ? ( oak translation ? )

Enzootic diseases of animals – heard it ! But with the concept of "enzootic products" unfamiliar even Google and Yandex . In the dictionary Ozhegova it either .
I suspect that there is a view all kinds of manure. But whether it's milk and wool is a great question ! Can someone tell me ?
If you are not, then bleeding the breeders meaningless shit on the farm and have enough !

Joke of the day !!
I wonder how this beef came to the barn to the sheep ?

Campaign, a drunk driver messed up and instead of a warehouse with a refrigerator brought this stuff to the barn to the sheep ! Or local breeders decided to get one skewer for the weekend ? How many people have to eat 625 kg of meat, have wedding ? Now who's gonna reimburse me for the loss ?

That's how the manufacturers fool honest customers . Milk for over a year ( actually 15 months ), and they chase him cheese ! And nothing to buy and no one was poisoned ( or just come with a complaint has no one ? )

Okay, enough for the first time.
I still have a lot of things, but I'm afraid, already wearied readers.
Thank you for your attention. Fight on...
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Harnet 21.01.20

Old man you had this blog to write)

z
zonda07 21.01.20

Good article

X
Xotab80 21.01.20

Very detailed and to the point . +

R
RPOCLABB 21.01.20

Well, I by this was still podeshevelo involving equipment on the highway) which was demolished

e
e13geni4 21.01.20

PS
Campaign authors unfamiliar accounting basic formula Profit = Revenue - Costs ( although this does not need to know accounting, you can just understand the meaning of the words written thee... Or, again, blame the notorious oak translation ?)

The green graph on the left is not Profit, but Revenue !
And here is the right blue graph when both checkboxes - really Profit !

Artful Margarita.
I was wondering: Where is her head ? And then saw . While harvesting, the head is in place. But as is, the head is put in the basket with the pumpkin. Probably afraid that the Manager is not caught, that she wears so little...

Tractor-balancer.
Don't touch my garden !

M
Masha16 21.01.20

nobody knows as to force to fire an employee? on the field to kick the impossible. sitting in the house not occupied.

e
e13geni4 21.01.20

Masha16
Seasonal - not to fire until the end of the term of employment. A permanent employee can be dismissed at the end of work on the object. Is that a permanent employee is not doing anything, but fire still does not work - buttons move or slower ( i.e., fired ) in his window are not lit. This school, which is not yet eliminated. Sometimes it helps to restart the game. Clicking on the cameras in the window of the employee , you can see its location. Seasonal worker preferably 1-2 days before the end of the term of employment not to give any work, otherwise the term of employment will run automatically.

j
janinani 21.01.20

Oh!!!Laugh heartily! Good description... I Got a tractor doesn't want to fertilize one field! to twist around and went back. Helps manual labor Jobs of goat's Rue forever stuck on stock!!! to raise good money for the season helps planting large fields of red pepper, raspberry and strawberry! From the refused - to buy cheaper animal feed than the sow and gather. three vetch to provide the plant with milk 100L - 69 cheese. freeze fruit!!! they cost pennies more,and flow !!!!! When many workers go to watering - they are better than tractors! Yes, the game has a lot of flaws, but you can sit...

d
dim12 15.07.20

I have the game does not start