3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
2000Arsen 18.09.19 08:15 pm

AMD Radeon Anti-Lag experience. (Fallout 4)

In General has included this feature on my RX 580, and play was really nice, the delay is significantly decreased, of course in many other games the difference is generally not visible, but in this game, helps a lot. Maybe it will help in other games of the gazebo, for example in the same skyrim, but I haven't checked, as I have now installed only Fallout 4.
Actually created this topic to share common experience and learn how it works from others.
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 18.09.19

And that there is lag in Fallout 4? Personally, I have no lag.

2000Arsen 18.09.19

Kraicher
Well there is no lag, but input lag is a big leaves, twist a mouse and a camera napomenaet for your movement because of this, I was uncomfortable to play. Especially if you have enabled vertical sync is noticeable, but without it I get tearing, which is worse for me. Even the cursor moved somehow inhibited, but together with this feature is better, not perfect of course, but more or less comfortable for me.

l
longerr2007 18.09.19

2000Arsen
Maybe something with the settings maybe the hardware does not match.

K
Kraicher 18.09.19

2000Arsen wrote:
Especially if you have enabled vertical sync is noticeable
Actually Folic 4 is locked at 60 FPS. and the removal of the rifle is done by editing files.
I play with 60 FPS and no discomfort is noticed. I read in the comments about the delay of the mouse, but did not understand what it is.

g
gennaz 18.09.19

2000Arsen
I now always use this function,it is in Rage 2 helps in Apex legends and other online projects, it is best to use it with the function improved synchronization,it is also there.

2000Arsen 18.09.19

Kraicher
Well maybe you fine but for example my very noticeable delay of the mouse, and now it decreased and I felt more comfortable to play, although I this delay was noticed only in a pair of games. Well, here is someone like, for example, a similar dispute is with frequency monitor someone comfortable with 60 fps, and some at least 120 fps need. So, everything is subjective.

V
VETER15 18.09.19

2000Arsen wrote:
but input lag is a big leaves, twist a mouse and a camera napomenaet for your movement because of this, I was uncomfortable to play
you mean the feature of blur of the screen in motion?

2000Arsen 18.09.19

VETER15
No, not in this case, I have to input lag, i.e. the time between the input and output to mouse movements or pressing the button until the display changes on the monitor. And if many games, especially shooters, this delay is so small, it won't notice that in fallout it is noticeable, at least for me. And anti-lag, helps reduce it.

V
VETER15 18.09.19

2000Arsen
this problem I realized only on AMD cards, with the fallout. Or on the green to include such a feature?

j
jinius 18.09.19

VETER15
it is already possible and it is called Low Latency Mode