3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
actrise 21.01.20 08:13 pm

Compared to other games in the MOBA-genre (Heroes of the Storm)

Are there any HotS have advantages and disadvantages over other games? How do you think HotS will surpass these MOBA giants like LoL and Dota?

Please do not limit yourself to a meager sentence of the type "Pfft, HotS is not very good, LOL/DotA forever", it's interesting. Such comments we will delete. Deployed more argument, more analysis, more assumptions, more objectivity. Thank you.
35 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garris1992 21.01.20

DotA this game will surpass it for sure, what about lolki don't know if the game will be a hell of Donata and lalko will.

a
actrise 21.01.20

Garris1992
Yes :)
Yet, even ardent fans of these games tend to play HOTS, due to the dynamics ... :)

T
ThinkFresh 21.01.20

On account of bunkers, do not agree. The many friends and acquaintances who do not recognize HOTS. Have Hotsit do not have that classic MOBA genre as DOTA. In DotA there are items that make the game harder, in HOTS they are not. In HOTS don'T need to pump spells, they pumped themselves. In HOTS NOT important farm. In HOTS, only 2 online. Moreover, in HOTS, the characters will open the logic Lola, but not paid, ie will open by the number of battles or otherwise.

HOtS is a casual MOBA. IMHO.

Info taken from Ryder, maybe something changed - the opportunity to see.

a
actrise 21.01.20

ThinkFresh
In Hots lane 2 and 3 =)
well, on one map I think 2.
And a variety of cards gives a big plus. Unlike the bunkers, in Hots SKINS and recolor open on a number of fights and the characters need to shop for a gold interior and is tripic... and the farm is VERY important, moreover, it is better that a prominent "farmer" All the Tim, otherwise the enemies obeschayut on lvlu in the game a very important balance between the chip card and kachem. And diversity of talent to replace with the head purchase. + longest games on average shorter - and for some people it is a big plus.

C
Cobblepot 21.01.20

DotA more interaction with the map not to mention builds character. Since she clearly doesn't surpass, but your players will have the this is clearly. Talent little, even very, purchase they replace the head is not exactly=) Well, unless of course Blizzard in the future CBT/OBT absolutely can not be undone talents and their number.

a
actrise 21.01.20

Abathur
I think doing too much to the count of talents blitum not to face, but by 5 on each level I think they will stick for sure :)

C
Cobblepot 21.01.20

Well, I mean if a direct mass substitute items on the talents and what would be done nice and heavy build)

a
actrise 21.01.20

Abathur
Well, I don't think Blizzy still decided to make THEIR own , so it is unlikely to make a move other :)

S
Spy Hunter 21.01.20

Abathur
Yes, there are some hero builds? In DotA all buy the same items. What kind of variability can be discussed? If you collect something else, then you're a noob, cancer and even better delete the game)) Just an illusion of variation, no more) No, I don't want to say that DotA is a bad game. Just Heroes took the items and left only the talents that fit a particular character. To support not collected rapier)

a
actrise 21.01.20

Spy Hunter
Well, not really:) in Chats, you can collect the Shine in damage:) or Tassadar :) and , the second in a very powerful mage !

S
Spy Hunter 21.01.20

actrise
That's the whole point. You can develop your hero the way you want. Depending on the situation. And no you will not chew)

B
BELARUSIA SDA 21.01.20

WarCraft, StarCraft and Diablo in the gaming world is very popular,the main advantage of Heroes of the Storm – heroes. Most importantly the game is suitable not only fans of the MOBA genre but novice players, and anyone who likes strategy from Blizzard. Now this game continues to gain popularity. I think that Heroes of the Storm will be strong competition.

M
Morag_Tong 21.01.20

Yet, even ardent fans of these games tend to play HOTS, due to the dynamics ... :)
well, not the dynamics, at least in loulé, where more than horse. Rather play those who just want new Persians-card use, if the family pall. And hotse no problems with it yet.
Hats, you can collect the Shine in damage:) or Tassadar :) and , the second in a very powerful mage
Again, this is absolutely not new, in the same Lola(again from MS) you can put almost anyone as a mage, and the tank as a support In DotA yet and assassins can all be done, although the pillbox itself is not saved

a
actrise 21.01.20

Camonte

But the lack of purchase of the game for 15 minutes, neutral monsters, 2 level maps? ) overall experience, kila ?) all this is quite new to MOBA

P
Phiksius 21.01.20

But the artifacts and relics on the way :) hi LoL, with his runes! The system of course will be different, and it's not blizzy... But now we know that the ingame store to BE! Considering how much gold should be to farm... And I (naively) hoped that everything would turn out sets with heroes and skins :)

a
actrise 21.01.20

Phiksius
See more, suddenly, everything will be fine :)

B
BELARUSIA SDA 21.01.20

I'm sure everything will be fine. And after a while HotS will grow to millions of fans and players worldwide.

P
Phiksius 21.01.20

actrise
BELARUSIA SDA
Of course everything will be fine! ))) I just hope that in this well farm gold will not be so quick in HS.... Win 10 or 40 gold for leveling up for quests - sounds like a good idea.
And what 1 stone level 10?... about 5.5 K gold. And how many stones need? And what of the heroes? Have a LOT of GOLD! More GOLD! My precious... :)))

a
actrise 21.01.20

Phiksius
So, although the prices for heroes are a bit lowered:)

B
BELARUSIA SDA 21.01.20

Everything will be on the levels zdravosmyslova solutions.