3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sovsem poehavshiy 21.01.20 08:13 pm

The process steam loads the processor and graphics card.

Appeared strange problem. Sometimes, after 10 minutes after the computer starts, there is a process steam.exe however, this is not the steam that official, as the description says not Steam Client Service, but just steam. The process sort of system: CPU from 25% to 75%, and the video card heats up to 60 degrees of passive sasatani, although usually its temperature is 30 games above 55 does not rise. After killing that process everything returns to normal, but then it turns on again.
I looked through the dispatcher the location of this process:

A real steam I have is Program Files(x86)
And with this neostim folder there is a folder CODEX.

Yesterday I downloaded Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition. And this problem appeared yesterday. But most importantly, repak game I downloaded it with the tablet from the CODEX.
Of course, I googled, but no solution found. Only found out that after deleting these folders, all later recovers by itself. Please help me with this problem! Thanks in advance.
21 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nehalim 21.01.20

Really go
Congratulations you have a virus. If to be tolerant for 1-3 minutes, then you can easily find the solution to many problems.

T
Traun 21.01.20

Really go
had a similar problem - loaded vidyuhi 100 %
but the problem was resolved by deleting the file:
I downloaded some program that shows the load of the video card and CPU - the graphics card processes found the process that loaded none looked his way and removed the file, it doesn't appear

n
nik.net 21.01.20

It's a virus))) Delete the entire folder and the game itself too. And a basket for clean. It is desirable after that to schedule a scan for viruses. And check startup - msconfig. ( disable suspicious downloads)

-
-SK.art- 21.01.20

Stand the subject in the Software forum.

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 21.01.20

Cleaned everything with the game, at startup everything is standard. Virus check makes no sense - avast never finds nothing, only when downloading something suspicious.
Well, I hope everything's all right now, thank you!

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

this virus. continue good fellows a lesson or to steal Tarentum.
I neither remember how I removed it. I like it zipped up and the key thrown out. so somewhere and is sleeping now but will turn on not.

s
saa0891 21.01.20

Someone mainit.

p
pekabir 21.01.20

the same crap was. from 30 to 70 degrees vidyuhi warmed in idle.
the passage bitcoin fermata of computers build

B
Bombardirovschik 21.01.20

No longer swing from the code, though.
Although I have rules with this case,only sohranki there.

Spoiler

n
nominar 21.01.20

http://www.freedrweb.com/cureit/?lng=ru solves all such problems.

s
sanchez-08 21.01.20

the same crap was recently helped HitmanPro

s
saldat-tt 21.01.20

my identity steam.exe shipped and vidyuhi percent to 100 percent in idle
I steam blew the fuck and all became norms

s
sserenkiy 21.01.20

The same garbage. Found and removed using cureit. ESET SS blind imbecile :-( and it not saw.

A
Axeleratortt 21.01.20

sserenkiy
Many would be grateful if you could send those files to support at Eset. This would take about 5 minutes.

C
CRASHBULLET 21.01.20

This fucking bitcoin Cacharel! I congratulate kachala freebies torrents!
Unload process and delete the folder steam left.
PS do not download it from the codes or anything, they decided to cut the dough into laskah where the computers will do them babosiki.

S
St_PivPav 21.01.20

People! Had the same virus, loads all 100% and that, of course, falling fps in games. The virus has deleted more than that, he formatted the entire hard, rearranged Windu, and fps was back!!? What could it be??? Before fps was in the range of 200-300 GRID 2 let's say now 100 and less. What's the deal? Nobody faced???

n
nstepanov 21.01.20

IGUDMAN
dried up thermal paste on the GPU and/or CPU

M
MaxIMANiman 21.01.20

IGUDMAN
May update in the game that enhances graphics, draw distance, developed increased. We can configure what you put.

L
Lester2020 21.01.20

Nehalim
Do not exaggerate

L
Lester2020 21.01.20

CRASHBULLET
Long time no swing ( swing mechanics safe!)