3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill_aj 21.01.20 08:14 pm

How to install mods (Fallout 4)

pomagite pliz I beg I forgot how to manually install mods I tried already 5 mods and not 1 broken
20 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 21.01.20

Kirilla
http://fallout-club.ru/kak-ustanovit-mody-na-fallout-4.html

L
Linch2000 21.01.20

Kirilla
And that the Internet is too lazy to Google? What kind of people.
http://fallout-club.ru/kak-ustanovit-mody-na-fallout-4.html
But, once the mod files will be extracted to the Data folder in the game menu, go to modifications - order downloads and tick the esp file.

L
Linch2000 21.01.20

nestrbob
You beat me to it. ))))

M
Mag Otshelnik 21.01.20

Google, no luck.

V
Volfman1234567890 21.01.20

Kirilla
Nexus(the auto fashion) to help

K
Kirill_aj 21.01.20

I googled there was nepomohlo Toko explains Cho do if invisible for example weapons or armor

K
Kirill_aj 21.01.20

look where I unpack the archive fashion to the root of the game folder date in this same folder there is a date another date is another mods folder there has a date THAT's WHERE I DECOMPRESS. all settings in fallout 4 prefs ini and fallout. ini 4 I did but mods not working

K
Kirill_aj 21.01.20

l
longerr2007 21.01.20

Kirilla
First mod you need to unpack.Then, the contents of the unzipped folder copy to folder DATA(on the screen it is the second from the top).

V
Volfman1234567890 21.01.20

Kirilla
Don't work and in police launcher as such is not present, the nexus mod to help

M
Mont 21.01.20

Volfman1234567890Volfman1234567890 wrote:
nexus mod to help
Rather, this is boring,stupid app takes only fashion only them downloaded and not all download it, too. Include 2-3 fashion from the list and nothing more.

M
Mont 21.01.20

Linch2000Linch2000 wrote:
But, once the mod files will be extracted to the Data folder in the game menu, go to modifications - order downloads and tick the esp file.
Send in a Gazebo and will offer signs.

s
saa0891 21.01.20

Montemont wrote:
stupid app will only accept mods only downloaded them and not all
What kind of asinine,fashion in General are all the same just trying to post them on different websites,fashion Nexusa no different from mods on other sites (except for the fact that they are Russified) moreover, many of the fashions just take Nexusa.

Montemont wrote:
Include 2-3 fashion from the list and nothing more.
Apparently someone just hands not from there grow a hundred years she enjoyed many games,even when not any problems was not,in Fallout 4 is more than 170 mods on Skyrim was 200+,this is a very simple convenient and saves a lot of time,all in one place,is installed and uninstalled in a single click,if I put all mods manually, I would hang.

A
ArXangel_ann 21.01.20

2 Fallout 4 folder in documents
folder AMAAAAAAAAZING obviously, the most beloved and desired in the computer
- ALL folder names in Cyrillic (the file paths? yeah-yeah)
judging by previous comments, dude stupidly unpacked Data folder from some archives in the Data folder of the game with a bonus in the form
in the root game folder date in this same folder there is a date another date is another mods folder there has a date
- despite the fact that in EACH hand with the mod is the installation guide (and that's not counting Google, special forums and advice given here), man is unable of elementary - set of retextures for the PIP-boy (judging by the fact that he was lying in a folder in the root of the game, it doesn't work either. Oh-Oh)

In short, it is either seven years, or abled or we are stupid trolls. Disagree =)

K
Kirill_aj 21.01.20

I of course tried everything, but nicho worked. I unpacked the files in a date which is at the root of the game and the date which is the date the root and in the folder mods and nechigo

K
Kirill_aj 21.01.20

previously I always put the mod on the armor of the widow

K
Kirill_aj 21.01.20

now every time I nechigo. in the folder fallout 4 prefs ini stroescu the 1 I added in fallout 4 long Yin line is also added

K
Kirill_aj 21.01.20

never such nebylo problems

K
Kirill_aj 21.01.20

tried again appeared the modify button is already something

K
Kirill_aj 21.01.20