3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheril 21.01.20 08:15 pm

The quartermaster at the rogue (Elex)

William said weapons and armor can take quartermaster.
Who is it and where is it located?
9 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator999 21.01.20

In the basement bunker of the Duke.

D
Ded MastDay 21.01.20

Cheryl
Down there the Caretaker of the camp next to the workbench, sells weapons and whatnot. Most likely he. (intendant - steward, caretaker,) again, the localizers screwed up.

E
Enuard Aid 21.01.20

The game has Bronnyky. Each faction - your Armorer.
This appears Armorsmith and weapon + armor after joining a faction, and you receive the armor next rank (if achieved).
Next to the armorer needs to be a workbench, but the clerics I have not found (bench), maybe. bad looking.
The vest is close enough to the main building of the faction.
The Outcast in the building where Logan is sitting (next tier down)
The Clergy - in the building, to the right of the Palace (when you exit the Palace)
Bercow - a Little farther from the house of Agrima (A TP straight to the Armorer)

S
Sheril 21.01.20

Enuard Aid
maybe you think your answer is good, but I was asking ABOUT the ROGUE
nobody wants SPOILERS

E
Enuard Aid 21.01.20

Cheryl
And this is not a spoiler. What is a spoiler? It's like the arms Dealer in each city. As the innkeeper. In every city there is the Innkeeper and arms Dealer (in the Domed city unfortunately with him not bargain). As in every city there is Armorer.
I only write about what Armorer is located close to the main building

PY Sy: you're another of my personal Hayter?)

E
Enuard Aid 21.01.20

Cheryl
You asked - you answered. If you're asking About the spoiler and you answer a direct spoiler, and here is this message? if you think you are. the location of the NPC is a spoiler, then why would she ask about it, forcing other users to spoil?

S
Sheril 21.01.20

Svetoslav
predator999
thanks for the help :)

S
Sheril 21.01.20

indeed, in the basement under the throne of Logan, was the caretaker of the camp, and he had full armor ACC. the rank of YY. Full uniform of a captain cost 30,000 Eleks

w
walkirialedy 21.01.20

Thank you so much!suggested that where the ruler of the rogue to be!! found and bought the armor of the captain!!and it probably will not sell unless they receive the rank of captain!!