3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
plutikov55 21.01.20 08:15 pm

Plot hole(spoiler alert) (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Homework go over the Casket, enter the cave let's get these aborigenov in macaques get a lot of monkeys, with drobaša solve the puzzle open the two doors again, a lot of monkeys, you open some doors again, a lot of monkeys, opening a second door and again, these macaques. Like everything calmed down macaques, and there is no kind came again but with a woman with gold teeth to show a smile like the Joker and there's a hole in the plot, and Yes I forgot to mention one input one output, the output is even more difficult than the entrance, and so come to the statue like happy found and there it took 2 seconds to you) yeah so what) who? Trinity? No kind of teleport, they did not invent, macaques, too, is unlikely they were, if only the legs didn't grow and didn't run away, explain how it fucking stole???
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 21.01.20

You may need the game to go to the end and everything will be clear.

p
plutikov55 21.01.20

anti_Alien
Yes hardly I still do not understand. From the top they could not go down.

N
Neom479 21.01.20

plutikov55
Plot spoilerless took 400 years before you
the pilgrims, who formed their sect to the worship of Christ, then, as I understand it

p
plutikov55 21.01.20

Neom479
Yes, but wasn't there supposed to be then everything is in ruins? I'm talking about the cave.

N
Neom479 21.01.20

plutikov55
So it was in the game explained
Spoiler

p
plutikov55 21.01.20

Neom479
And then school after Jonah she came to the friend told that the casket damn it no, he said we know how did you know, Lara could tell she'd returned the radio because there is)

a
anti_Alien 21.01.20