3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 21.01.20 08:16 pm

classical complexity, experience! (The Evil Within 2)

So I was playing on nightmare, honestly too easy, I even freebies and cartridges did, kit did, in General, passed with a large margin of safety.
But jokes aside, it's time to take up the normal gameplay, without snot !

Classical complexity has a total of 7 saves, no saves, no health, no levelling and weapon upgrades at the normal setting this is a serious complication.

Started to play, greedy save, went to Church and I was killed, why I went there is I know not. Now start from the beginning xD but even more interesting, as really the death of the hero - the end of the game.

A lot of people passed that? How many attempts used? many suffer? xD
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 21.01.20

Only on the classics, and it is necessary to pass,only then will feel challenge and a lot of emotions from the game.
It is a pity that a similar mode in other games almost do not,in the first part was Akuma and Dead Spsce 3 is also a lot of cool modes exist,and so of the latest games any more where such was not,and games that are very few,RE7 on madness in General passed without straining,that The Evil Within is a 1.2 it is quite another thing,indeed for survival.

Freiherr wrote:
A lot of people passed that? How many attempts used? many suffer? xD
Suffer not much,still already a bunch of times this game and almost everyone knows,though the last save game I was in Chapter 13,so there really the adrenaline was pumping because if merged, especially at the end,again had to go with 13 chapters.

V
VICH68 21.01.20

what about the 3rd part, the news was what some may have missed ?!

g
gloccc 21.01.20

VICH68
No news on the game there weren't any + sales in a series of insanely small , and the second part has sold even worse than the first ( so most likely the third part will not be , as the story of Sebas a logically completed ) + the second part was a bold hint on the fate of Joseph , but then a hint of the matter and not matter , but I was hoping for an addon in the style of underdog for the second dilonardo , or at least a DLC

D
DarkTenshi666 21.01.20

gloccc

Maybe and maybe not(about the stories of Sebastian) in the end also showed that like STEM(Mobius) is completely destroyed(s)(and Sebastian the whale to kill all evil on the inside STEM, I suppose it will attract to it and again on the new), the monitor turns on, well, about the specific Joseph did not say, only that he's alive and all.

In part 3 if it comes out again, and probably will be the dismantling of these Moebius and their STEM, in the second part, like even saying that Mobius around the world go about their business(could be wrong), well or as wrote above, the STEM is completely destroyed+history concerning Joseph was not vague, maybe in the DLC that will tell the show if it is will certainly, if not only the third part and have to wait.

g
gloccc 21.01.20

DarkTenshi666
Yes, the fact of the matter is that most likely neither DLTS nor the third part will not work = sale a series of extremely low both on consoles and on the PC , a gazebo as the publisher clearly hoped to sell a lot more copies of the game

D
DarkTenshi666 21.01.20

Freiherr

To be honest, my asshole burned notably(because of the number of attempts and feil), but still I managed 3 saves and 9 hours(08:58:39).

Akuma in the first part will be seriously, because there asshole is not something that will burn and bomb, very scary =) = (but here(the second part) a good challenge on this difficulty(classic).

By the way on new game+ the number of saves is not reset to zero, well, that is the number of saves you don't resent if you spent all the saves that you can go without saves =), but 100% I will not argue, because I haven't taken preprohormone on classic difficulty, but for the sake of interest tried to start new game+ and choose the save was written there were 4 attempts(I), and on this reason I decided such things =)

D
DarkTenshi666 21.01.20

gloccc

Well damn a little is that, suddenly released-shoot 3 part, like already with a game or some sort of game was this story, supposedly had low sales, but the sequel was still made, and damn the game itself is interesting, even very, very bad if not continue T_T, this is probably the only game series which I was really hooked, let them even worked for me with the lag, but I drum.

g
gloccc 21.01.20

DarkTenshi666
I would be happy to continue , still games in this genre rarely come out , and I would like more . From the nearest only a remake of the second cutter in this genre will delight

F
Frayherr 21.01.20

DarkTenshi666 looked at the config you have is too weak for 60 fps, had 30-40 or Lope have you had?

D
DarkTenshi666 21.01.20

Freiherr

Did I say I was playing with 60 fps's? I think I wrote that play with the lag, completely all at a minimal salary+720p most rare 17-20 fps, mostly 20-25-30-35-40-45(i.e. rode in this area in different places of the game), below 25 rarely fell(only at certain moments, such as those where a lot of smoke,fire and other garbage) and this is all during normal gameplay, in some places up to 50-60, the lowest fps will I have in the main menu, and in some moment of the game(which I do not remember), and when team fights(sometimes hard) below 23 or 20 does not fall.

Hope I explained fine =)

F
Frayherr 21.01.20

DarkTenshi666 explained to you properly, but I just do not understand one thing, how are you in this fps-e could play on the classic pass, where it is important to shoot accurately and not to be mistaken, as it is fraught

D
DarkTenshi666 21.01.20

Freiherr

Not going to believe this but somehow managed to pass, though feil was a lot, a lot, I often stencil the shot, when it came to shooting, it like everything was normal(sometimes it was problematic, but mostly fine), though because of the fps'and all as sensitive and uncomfortable to shoot, but then somehow got used to it after a heap of fail, two passing on the nightmare(1 time on the pirates, which is the day before the game came out, the second time is the incentive for versions 1.04) and 1 time on the classics(also the incentive to 1.04 versions), do you think pedroches if I can shoot at that fps's, after many adventures and feil on the classics? Yes and fps's more or less you can shoot, I don't fps'about a fag when you can play at low fps's, then why not? if you game is eerily like the problems I don't see again on this fps's play even less possible.

In the very same game better stealth than shooting, you save a shitload of ammunition+nerves, well, a bunch of loot as a gift.

If ass itches to kill the flamethrower(s), you better go stealth, even the flamethrower boss I killed with stealth, fighting with them is easy breezy, the main thing is not to hurry.

Or if it comes to rukopashku, then 1v1 the enemy stumbles strikes, 1H2, too(if patient enough), and don't forget about the bottle.

But I persisted in Chapter 4 before entering the network, in Chapter 13 before going to the tower before the final boss.

The main thing to find all the bags to increase ammo and syringes.

What do you do with enemies who can banconote? smoke,electricity,freezing+a little bit of cunning, or just a little trick =)

Basically, the game fps I was under 30(and sometimes above), only occasionally or in some places or moments of giving fps above or below 30, but this is what I wrote above, just decided to remind you a little short to explain how I was doing with the fps'ω =).

Oh and don't forget, ordinary mobs are stupid, can often hide in the bushes in front of their nose.

I can still tell a joke, maybe you already know but can not tell when you're in the bushes, just aim the bottle and bushes magically disappear TIPO(kind of INPUT) but it works at a very small distance.
If you're sitting in some high bushes and sit at the exit of the bushes, but the bushes you're blocking the screen, aim the bottle and bushes will disappear and you will see, it is necessary to use it skillfully and then everything will be the norm=) this chip SEEMS to BE can be used when you aim a weapon, but 100% of this I will not argue, for I do not remember =(

F
Frayherr 21.01.20

Pro tip with a bottle of the ATP, he still didn't find it because I don't use bushes to hide behind a box shall not be less favourable than in the bushes. ))) the bushes and do not need nafik )))
And the stealth in the game really - you could say the entire game is to shoot it a little and now playing the classics I have in reserve a lot of gunpowder and a lot of grass, saving up for later chapters (red mobs). And the stealth itself is simple and without risk, because mobzy predictable behavior, the only long if a lot of them.
Given the space of 30 fps is sufficient in principle, though it is unpleasant, so respect for torment )))

F
Frayherr 21.01.20

Generally I failed the saves scattered, the last save pissed away in Chapter 13 and in General to the main boss far to run, should have 3 bosses to kill. Already four times he came to the last boss and died there )))
A little bit wrong, but I think to beat, it will finish.

F
Frayherr 21.01.20

And so finally passed !!
Classic difficulty made a little (not more than a little) sweat, after a few times I have died to the world, I understand it would be more profitable if I continue in front of her, but because saves was gone, I fell back a bit ago and so I had to load an old save at Chapter 11 and run from 11 to 16 Chapter !! but it to me it was convenient, everyone chooses how to spread these 7 saves )

in terms of advice, I recommend players to keep saving as long as possible because the farther you go, the complexity increases and more profitable to remain not at the beginning and at the end.
I played without any bags with 3 syringes with 10 bullets, well, in General a maximum of flawed hero I had in terms of equipment, but that did not stop through the game!

And now my impressions, answer myself on your theme.
Overall, despite the limited number of saves, but this game I think is too favorable to the player. If you don't have patoronov and you fight with some boss - no problem, the bullets appear from nowhere. From any boss is very easy to run, they you almost can't do anything, you run like a fool in a circle, collect ammo and shoot some sort of drive or no risk, it's sad.
Further, the bluntness of the AI, well, already in the next topic it is written about it and many agreed with me, the AI is predictable and with him not interested.
In General, the complexity of this although considered hardcore, but not enough, for example I collected different pouches to increase the number of first-aid kits or ammo I had no gun, I didn't have the sniper and it's NOT necessary, the game passed quietly embodim arboretum and a shotgun.
However, after I was given infinite ammo, Magnum, 18000 experience, but it is unclear why, in the new game+ already no motivation to play.

F
Frayherr 21.01.20

first evil within even more difficult AutoSave looks ))
here for fun I recorded a video how I killed a dog there, 50 min. left+valuable resources spent

ie, the game reserve is, to postpone the ammunition is not possible, play latest

F
Frayherr 21.01.20

slowly passed and the first ivil visine on Akuma, the game was harder, mobsy smarter in General I have from the first part more positive experience, as everything is made and sold. Wasn't there situations when you run away from the mob and hide behind a box 5 meters from him ))))
the second part went more low-grade, less resources in the development invested. Although the second part was an average game, not trash.

I want to say thank you to both of ivil vitenam, I do not regret that they passed, looking forward to part 3.