3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Random Human 21.01.20 08:16 pm

Impressions of the beta (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4)

How do you beta COD BO4?
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
An__ei 21.01.20

No jumps, it is unclear why they are not put into the game . Didn't want probably afraid that a third will throw the play and all at once switched on the fourth. Liked-vibrant, saturated maps . Pumping as usual this is the best she is so messed up. Don't know on PC or ps4 to buy it. On ps4 the price tag on the subscription raised bite now, the PC is much cheaper but considering that in the last part online in the beginning, there was strong glitches not take hunting.

g
gloccc 21.01.20

Kolda like Kolda , in fact, change is too little , that she was different from other honor . Visually the game is well optimized as well stable 60 fps at 1440p ( config-profile ) + computere at max the game looks much better than on the consoles ( especially the textures ) . But it seems to me that the PC will always be dead online + kitaki , so if you take , only on the console

g
gloccc 21.01.20

Plus on the PC , as always the majority of people play TDM pissing , but not in adequate modes

V
Vega24rus 21.01.20

Lag. But not always, periods. When the Lag even appreciate you do not want - the product is not suitable. And so, this part is completely different from the others. In my opinion the increase in health completely unnecessary innovation. The game focused on tactics. But what is the point of tactics if you don't take a deal of murder. After all, even being behind one's brow is not always impossible to kill. And about a few and say no. In about a single rush, you can forget. The game requires a style we with Tamara go in pair.

v
v1806v 21.01.20

I liked it. Damage sometimes the only trouble. Shoot oboima but to no avail . Not always ,sometimes. Hopefully fix .

t
trustedSunbro 21.01.20

It seemed back in the second world series couldn't get any worse, the more there are the responsible ones who made the best game in the series with the best (in my opinion) multiplayer - BT2, and developed it into a really original vertical shooter - BO3.
But no, all is lost.
Dynamics missing from the care avtoregena all the fights turned into a vile finish off the remnants, a huge time to kill turned gun fights into a protracted firefight, the outcome of which in most cases decides the number of shooting and not shooting skill. In short, the multiplayer is not playable, which is extremely unfortunate.

c
chuba_73 21.01.20

not impressed + heterogen spoil the picture

S
SULIK 712 21.01.20

in Black ops 3 and the graphics were better,the picture is brighter and juicier,the sound and music was also better.But the most furious is a large TTK to kill have clip to put.Even a simple menu was better drawn in BO3,the characters too.Is this part of some sort of pale

n
neon4ik2015 21.01.20

chuba_73
I do not think that it was a cheats (but this is not accurate of course) Ping sags is not so bad... and it seems that readings again, I repeat this is not accurate:)

A
Aleks Sazonov 21.01.20

Don't see any difference from the 3 parts except super jumps,take for sure I will not zadrotstvo and running in three-room apartment...

c
chuba_73 21.01.20

neon4ik2015
Caudle without cheating is nonsense and they are on of the forum has lots of complaints and minusovki what minusovat for the fact that the game did not impress or what I mentioned? - Although the flag in your hands and a fair wind....

M
Marko727 21.01.20

Will the experience gained in the beta to the main game?

c
chuba_73 21.01.20

RTYWD
judging from the beta of BF 5 and the beginning of the beta test Eclipse Bo 4 on the PS4 and the reaction of the gaming community but this year probably hurt the battle will have to stand on the sidelines wiping sopelki

K
KlausBarbie 21.01.20

in terms optimizion of course battle a cut above to be honest...

A
Affekt77 21.01.20

Ran somewhere the hour of the Eclipse, basically the same I hated pubg, only a side view, 5 minute battle podmeshivayut, the enemies of what is immortal fall, can citaci XS. Maybe other modes will be better. With optimization no problems, freezes, lags, etc. nothing like that.

c
chuba_73 21.01.20

Affekt77
I'm not a fan of the Royal battle-but compared to the notorious PUBG this sky and the earth, responsible management , good optimization and so on - and about not killing so is no cheats in the game there are different levels of armor from the beginning you must shoot them with armor - well, my conclusion is that playable mode I think fans of this mode will appreciate

A
Affekt77 21.01.20

chuba_73
In pubg never played because making conclusions on many streams, I absolutely did not like, so mode KB in the new Kolda to compare I have nothing. The new code of interest is the new regime, because all the other modes I am very well known, the incentive is almost all cod and each played almost 500 hours online. Maybe just not my thing as pubg, but I will still test until beta is available. At least bf5 already precisely decided that I will not buy it ).

c
chuba_73 21.01.20

About bf 5 completely agree a code of the last two years did not take and this will take

U
Umbasus 21.01.20

Finally released the playable pubg.

B
Beseleel 21.01.20

Don't know what they have there with a server or network code, but play is not possible. The game is constantly disconnected, crash and lag. Off the forum all about it write: I cant join my friends lobby, The game crashes after about a second of the intro , Blackout beta, can't play a single game!, Connecting to wrong/high latency servers.