3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 21.01.20 08:16 pm

The chief levels that are too high (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

In General, decided to beat the game with all DLS again in which the update has added new levels of complexity, so I decided - I'm hardcore, brutal choose the difficulty and start to burn from the very beginning of the game, because any captain almost any attack I fansatic. Well been working out a sensitive, useful skills to get and like it became easier, but one damn Orc was revived over and over again and we have each other endured roughly in line, but damn, this complexity is the captain killing the HS from APET 10-15 levels, and now my situation is such that in the story mission to capture of the first fortress and one of leaders(the same) level 81, and my gg is only 24. He I stupidly attack any of his stand and he has the benefit of without a chance. In General, I burn, I do it to break don't
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Di1etant 21.01.20

Throw his vulnerability, tell, can, tactics

R
RGC 21.01.20

Di1etant
Yeah dude, it does not help any tactics, I stupidly can't punch at that level, even outside of the story mission, introducing him to my two best orcs and they are ambushed, the three of us we can't scratch. Of weaknesses it is short, mind-boggling shots in the leg and in the head. He dodges almost all attacks normal, stealthy strikes don't affect it. In General it only stun and beat until it is frozen or fire, but to these things he is very adaptable and I stupidly did not have enough damage to atleast 10% of it to remove

D
Di1etant 21.01.20

RGC
Much, of course, you're in trouble. I had a similar situation with a leader, but I was level 17 and he's 53rd. Eventually Zakolebal it in an hour, however, I play on difficulties, which at one time was the last as I think it's the most honest and balanced.
Spoiler
And don't even know what to advise. There is a very damany skill when pressing the key you are attracted to the Orc with the execution, like as consume two arrows. Also, I beat the captains thus: froze it in place, then use a perk on a bunch of strikes on a frozen enemy held the wild combo, immediately after that bashed him on the ground and spent two executions(in ograh it won't work). But this is the ideal, usually some random Orc come up and hit, but if you will be able to carry out such an attack, then HP will fly a lot. The main thing - not to freeze it often, otherwise the leader will adapt and all will be sad. Although, I something tells us that he is everything will adapt over time. In General, it's either hours to pick arrows and spam frozen(since he is vulnerable to fire) or to start the game again.

s
saa0891 21.01.20

RGCRGC wrote:
In General it only stun and beat until it is frozen or fire, but to these things he is very adaptable and I stupidly did not have enough damage to atleast 10% of it to remove
The only option is in addition to leaders was a bunch of orcs to pay and that they would constantly Kotz,especially those who throw spears well being prescribed (sometimes the enemy does get used all your attacks and it is stupid, than not to break through (still kind of cool and original system invented, developed,really cool when the enemy adapts to your udrm and abilities, and you have to act very clearly and thought that would be faster to kill him,it is a pity that it does not apply in other games,I'm not talking ERP system Nemesis) especially if he has a very high level,and this tactic helps),but if he's level 81 and you have 20-30 that will be of little,but it's at least some profit,if he acts as the leader of the fortress and you and him fighting in the throne room, the one that there is not any chance with such a difference of levels,well, you can still download levels GG.

R
RGC 21.01.20

saa0891
Its even my captains to break can not, not to mention the usual pests with spears and axes. It's not the main leader from the throne room, and one of the two leaders, which can be used to extract from the fortress, but even that does not help. This is certainly a game of some sort, at first he was ordinary, level on 51 was the highest, and on 74 or 81 legendary and mutated into a meat grinder(all patches), really no idea what to do with it. Several times tries to kill him, then probably stupidly hammer and will go to the DLS, if it doesn't work

K
Kyhon 21.01.20

I am one such leader with resists to everything won in the throne room with the help of animals, call karagara or grape too long to beat, but in the end they ate him nafig.

R
RGC 21.01.20

I did it. Had all the captains on the map to recruit, then they lured him across the crowd and just trampled him, the meat was just incredible. About 12 captains, half of them have a personal squad, I had urged the crowd to Karaganov and this legendary type, struck him, called grapa. But the situation me, of course at some point messed up.
Spoiler

K
Kyhon 21.01.20

RGC
Yeah, the more action you had, well, congratulations)

F
FOX123fox 21.01.20

Will help you 2-and version.
1-Start a new game.
2-Download a trainer and kill him,just zaklikivaya coatings.