3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nevoeiro 21.01.20 08:17 pm

Patch from 14.09.18 (Immortal: Unchained)

They came out, or the patch will be released.
Spoilerthe first patch is now going live and in this patch we have fixed some of the most common bugs & crashes that people have reported in forum.

Additionally, we have slightly nerfed the ammo for shotguns and buffed the ammo for assault rifles. This is just the first of many balance fixes, and while we believe that especially assault rifles still need another buff, we don't want to just randomly throw numbers around. It's a big game, and we want to do things correctly. However, we are as always looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Bugs & crashes:
- Fixed an issue that could corrupt the save file. Player will now be sent to the Monolith as a fallback for this issue.
- Fixed a crash on swapping weapons at obelisk
- Player no longer shoots when closing a pop-up
- Cosmetic fixes in level
- Audio fix on stomp attack
- Fixed exploit in the Stream, so you can't reach the obelisk from the lower platform
- Aras no longer repeat the same line twice
- Power attacks are now blocked while interacting with NPCs to avoid an issue where you couldn't un-aim
- Fixed a bug that caused the Frostclaw SMG to have 100m range instead of the correct 13m.

Balance Fixes:
- Assault rifles get an increased ammo cap based on assumed accuracy. In-accurate assault rifles get a bigger increase than the accurate ones.
- All shotguns get a slightly decreased ammo cap.
- Iska's healing recovery was decreased from 55 seconds to 25 seconds
Translation karavayevy patch will now be live, and in this patch we have fixed some of the most common errors & amp; crashes that people reported on the forum.

In addition, we are a little nervily cartridges for shotguns and polished ammo for assault rifles. This is only the first of many balance patches, and although we believe that especially assault rifles still need another buff, we don't want to just randomly throw numbers. It's a great game and we want to do everything right. However, we always look forward to your feedback!

Bugs and crashes:
- Fixed a bug that could corrupt your save file. Now the player will be sent to the monolith as a fallback for this issue.
- Fixed crash when changing weapons on the obelisk
- The player no longer fires when closing pop-UPS
- Minor fixes in levels
- Audio fix for stomp attack
- Fixed the exploit in the thread, so you can't get to the obelisk from the lower platform
Aras no longer repeats the same line twice
- Power attacks are now blocked when interacting with the NPC, to avoid problems when you could not cancel the goal
- Fixed a bug where SMG Frostclaw had a range of 100 m instead of the correct 13 m

Correction Of Balance:
- Assault rifles get increased ammunition on the basis of perceived accuracy. Accurate assault rifles to a greater increase than accurate.
- All rifles receive a slightly reduced ammo.
- Healing claims reduced from 55 seconds to 25 seconds
The patch came out there are online,links from here are removed.
11 Comments
Sort by:
f
fominviatheslav20 21.01.20

Nevoeiro
And where it to swing?

N
Nevoeiro 21.01.20

fominviatheslav20
Yes, I didn't find it on the trackers yet. Maybe it's not out yet((
Write that yesterday was supposed to get the patch.

f
fominviatheslav20 21.01.20

Nevoeiro
Yes, I also today had a look,nothing there,maybe through steam will circulate or trackers prepatched the game.

N
Nevoeiro 21.01.20

fominviatheslav20
separately, I hope the patch will spread.

D
Ded MastDay 21.01.20

- The player no longer fires when closing pop-UPS

Finally fixed this shit.

- All shotguns get a slightly decreased ammo cap.

Yes, you're there all Koo Koo? Where else less?

J
Jmann666 21.01.20

Svetoslav wrote:
Yes, you're there all Koo Koo? Where else less?
well, they decided not to balance the damage that vine was not, and to move the machines in this way - like I want to droba - download recharge. and can not download recharge and play the machine, you have more ammo in the store.
controversial decision, but, in principle, is the place to be. and then all ran around with drobos and with two or three shots were demolished by mobs, and then in the last game went the machine guns and snipers, and all the stats and not shaken - and then the balance at the stats equal, and the use of weapons.
I'm the last third of the game with the legendary machine passed, droba threw (especially the legendary blew, because of the fact that the hunter was dead, and he gives her)

D
Ded MastDay 21.01.20

Jmann666
My identity is the hunter died, but I got the legendary avtoprobok where I do not remember fully pumped do not like the truth beats physics.

J
Jmann666 21.01.20

Svetoslav
There is another still there. I know where the door is, found her (in English. the forum read about this whole chain), but can not open because the key is not present.
https://immortalunchained.wiki.fextralife.com/Orin's+Crusher
Here's a Lala there lies

D
Ded MastDay 21.01.20

Jmann666
I think I have it, but this is not accurate. Now not at the computer. Come have a look. And no, it's a hell of a shotgun. Just very similar to an assault rifle. Where's the door?

J
Jmann666 21.01.20

Svetoslav
http://forums.playground.ru/immortal_unchained/legendarnyj_drobovik_krushitel_orina-966463/
Here

S
Starkin 21.01.20

Nevoeiro
so throw in a PM