3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryazancev Aleksey 21.01.20 08:20 pm

Does changing the difficulty Guinta Achievements on Steam? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There is this achievement:
The Witcher on the path / the Path Walked - through the game at the level of death.
The achievement of "the Witcher path" (eng. Passed the Trial) in "the Witcher 3" is unlocked after beating the story part of the game on difficulty level "To death!" It should be borne in mind that during the passage it is impossible to lower or change the game difficulty via the settings menu, otherwise the trophy will not be received.

Whether it will be received, if you change the difficulty Guinta?
Now Gwyn is Medium, but I don't like this game, I don't want to sweat over it. But hunting the entire collection of cards to collect. So I want a Low difficulty level to put.

The change of QUINTA difficulty will affect Achievements?
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 21.01.20

No, it wouldn't

J
Jaime Cobb 21.01.20

no.

B
Bupycop 21.01.20

Gabe Newell XXI
No, no effect, moreover, the choice of difficulty guinta added in later versions. Yes, and according to the description it is clear that will have no effect. If you start to change the difficulty level of the game, it POPs up a message that some achievements will become available with the change of difficulty guinta, this message is not.

M
Mellisko 21.01.20

I think the change of complexity Gwent is not affected and the complexity of Gwent. All the same