3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey-PC 21.01.20 08:20 pm

spellforce 3 fatal directx error (SpellForce 3)

This problem, however the error fatal directx error:
DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG or DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED.
Everywhere write that you want to disable in the control panel feature Nvidia G - Sync, but the fact that I don't have it.
Tell me what to do.
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trey71 21.01.20

I understand this is specifically due to lack of resources....(on slower PCs, like mine for example..) some values Lower graphics helped me out.
Such as level of detail, the maintenance, the quality of shadows... these are the ones that eat memory.
When you first start I have everything on max, it was unscrewed, I don't know....)

S
Sergey-PC 21.01.20

Trey71
Thanks for the advice, but to no avail.
Play at 30-50 FPS on medium to high settings
Put everything on minimal, again the error fatal directx error: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG or DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED.

e
eldrian 21.01.20

So I have the same problem Windows 7 x64 GeForce 780, crashes error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED (and the monitor turns off until reboot)

S
Sergey-PC 21.01.20

people help
maybe someone knows what the problem is

e
eldrian 21.01.20

On the steam forum a common problem, and as owners of new vidyahu and earlier models.

- Recommendation to disable vertical sync is useless (no opinion about the fact that this managed to solve the problem)
- Does not work as well and reinstall DirectX
- Also no results brings driver installation earlier versions and the new beta drivers the error is not correct (at the time 13.12.2017)
- start the game in windowed mode with minimum settings a positive result does not give

p.s. By the way, this problem stretches back to an early beta version. In the open test, this error was also present.
Apparently independently, this problem cannot be solved yet by anyone. Still waiting for fixes from the developers.

Really already tried lots of options.

S
Sergey-PC 21.01.20

eldrian
A huge thank you for the clarification Donna problems.
Wait.

S
Sergey-PC 21.01.20

Found a solution for myself, can someone come in handy.
I use MSI for overclocking a video card as soon as I reset the default error fatal directx error: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG or DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED gone.

G
Ghost10 21.01.20

I use the GOG version started crashes fatal directx error: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED helped the reinstallation.

S
SevGazir 21.01.20

Hello! Faced with the problem of the departure from the game, mainly in the case of the construction of outposts to capture new land plots, the characteristics of a good computer, stalling at maximum speed. Reducing graphics to the minimum or all of the above steps do not help, reinstall the game and download other Repack does not help, GeForce 7600 graphics card, drivers are updated, conductor 11 too, etc. Error in the application, who faced leave feedback please!

A
AlexeyMC 21.01.20

Was able to play only on the previous version, 34 from such errors, which leads to the disappearance of half of the textures.

2Tiberius1 21.01.20

people a problem the game does not start what to do I updated the drivers and re-installed the game and the guys are helped