3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defx46 21.01.20 08:20 pm

Hiss headphones for xiaomi redmi 5

The phone I bought few days ago. Xiaomi redmi 5 model with 3 gb ram. When listening to music and viewing videos on YouTube at low volume headphones hiss. On average, the hissing you can hear is not so much, but too loud. Earphone is 16 ohms. Philips she 2550. Tried them on a galaxy s8+ and meizu m5c. All is good, no hiss.
Test headphones dexp s410. They also have a hiss.
Now ordered 2 pairs of headphones. Sennheiser and philips. They are 32 Ohm. Will test on them. They say the problem can be because of 16 ohms.
If anything, you'll have to pass on the warranty. Listen to music and watch YouTube often, so the problem for me is very significant, because this hiss to hear anything in the headphones impossible.
The hiss is when listening through the speaker.
There may be those who are faced with the same problem on the same phone. Write a review please I would be very grateful.
7 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 21.01.20

Defx46
Maybe because of the firmware?

D
Defx46 21.01.20

gennaz
I called CSN, which was on the phone. Deputy Manager there said the same thing. Supposedly you need to wait for the firmware and the hiss is now seen on many xiaomi. But I'd rather play it safe and change it for the same.

g
gennaz 21.01.20

Defx46
I have the same model and no problems.
Spoiler
I guess I was lucky.

D
Defx46 21.01.20

gennaz
You have firmware 9.6.4.0, and I have 9.6.3.0, I wonder why?

g
gennaz 21.01.20

Defx46
I have a global version.

F
Feyk iz badoo 21.01.20

SIS have the same bodies, everything is fine

r
rus_006 12.04.21

try replacing the headphones