3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soune 21.01.20 08:21 pm

Highlighting items. (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

In this part they decided to complicate the process of finding any artifacts, documents and other things?
In Rise of the Tomb Raider when using the instinct lit up every object in the new part they are not highlighted, even when I set the survey mode to easy. Because I wanted to go through all locations 100%, if indeed they decided not to light the papers, then I'll thoroughly explore all the locations.

And another question on anti-aliasing. There is a sense to put on x16? As they say, with this setting, a full soap and Trilinear picture more clear.
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 21.01.20

Soune
Artifacts, documents, and other is not needed to complete the game.

S
Soune 21.01.20

GG4
That is, in this part, all documents are optional and progress to 100% depends on the passing game?

d
deadspeis 21.01.20

Of course not on the complexity of everything is illuminated

Y
Yanchik Vanagels 21.01.20

Soune
on the light of everything is illuminated

S
Soune 21.01.20

Ancic Angels
So, okay, but you have to put the complexity of the Cold calculation, where the combat and the puzzles too easy, or you can leave the middle level, only study the change in lung?

S
SvichA 21.01.20

artifacts, tests and stuff, so it's highlighted - it is necessary to pump the perk

S
Soune 21.01.20

SvichA
And indeed, they reached the camp, he saw this perk. Thank you!

H
Hollen 21.01.20

Soune wrote:
So, okay, but you have to put the complexity of the Cold calculation, where the combat and the puzzles too easy, or you can leave the middle level, only study the change in lung?
Sense then to play with the tips? After all, the previous two games criticized because of causality, and now, when given the opportunity and suddenly, is difficult!
Yes.. Nothing I guess. Enjoy the game everyone!

M
Mihail Golohvast 21.01.20

Soune
everything is illuminated,just skill Nada to pump in a branch of the blue(eagle eyes), it on any difficulty!