3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neverden 23.01.20 02:43 pm

Test doubt (Shadows: Awakening)

ziggurat of the sun, cross the bridge. A bridge with a bunch of symbols,how to pass it?
all sorted out..
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
P0c 23.01.20

what's the point? how was*?

S
Semen Laguzov 23.01.20

you need to switch between a demon and any character, we must stand on the runes which are visible for both

S
Sergey Ustyuzhanin 23.01.20

there are runes that are only visible to the demon and only the person going through the period of a demon you need to stop the printing which is visible person to pass a certain period and then switch to demon , important note ( to jump from form to form fashionable only in those cells that is visible to both )

S
Sergey Ustyuzhanin 23.01.20

if you have a question about passing the test of anger then take the wolf and get yourself killed , don't fight it

a
aist16 23.01.20

Sergey Ustyuzhanin
On the tiles of the bridge you can see three types of symbols: 1, 2, 3.
1 and 2 in the image entity, and the 1, 2, 3 as a demon.
----people ----------demon -------seen both ----------pass
12. [ ][1][ ]------------- [ ][ ][ ] -----------[ ][ ][ ] ---------------- [ ][ ][ ]? as
11. [ ][1][2]------------ [3][ ][2]-----------[ ][ ][2] --------------- [ ][ ][2]?further
10. [ ][ ][ ] ------------ [ ][1][1]-----------[ ][ ][ ] ---------------- [ ][ ][ ]? as
9. [1][2][1]------------ [ ][2][ ]------------[ ][2][ ] --------------- [ ][*][*]people
8. [ ][1][ ] ------------- [ ][ ][ ]-------------[ ][ ][ ] ---------------- [ ][ ][ ]jump
7. [ ][2][ ] ------------ [3][2][3]-----------[ ][2][ ] --------------- [ ][*][ ]the demon - man
6. [ ][ ][1]------------- [1][ ][ ]-------------[ ][ ][ ] --------------- [*][ ][ ]the demon
5. [2][1][2] ---------- [2][ ][2]------------[2][ ][2] -------------- [*][ ][ ]
4. [ ][ ][ ] ------------ [ ][3][3]-------------[ ][ ][ ] --------------- [ ][*][*]
3. [1][1][2]---------- [ ][ ][2]--------------[ ][ ][2] -------------- [ ][ ][*]
2. [2][ ][1]----------- [2][1][ ] ----------- [2][ ][ ] -------------- [*][*][ ]
1. [ ][ ][ ] ------------ [3][3][3]------------[ ][ ][ ] --------------- [*][*][*]the demon
Why the test is the wolf, and cross the bridge, you can start a demon!?
Deliberately mocking control - clicks the right tiles,
a clumsy demon, sure, you stumble against the corner of the tile if moving diagonally!
Route three such places, and in all similar stumbles,
and start from the beginning. Click the short will not come, will go a little longer.
This is a test of endurance and patience. :-(
Route my pass marked with (*), I get a demon up to 7-th farm, a man is moved on the 9th,
take a right and then as not work?

A
Angelo4ekT 23.01.20

Stupidly passed on a whim and reboots (moved-survived-jabbed not so rebooted - the game allows you to save/recover any tile)
Who doesn't want to bother, that my advice will help XD

B
Beirut 23.01.20

Switch **the demon - man** and finish the course in the panels which is in the two worlds simultaneously and switch again

a
aist16 23.01.20

Angelo4ekT
Thank you! I went to the 9th farm, and then, patience is not enough, the demon stumbles at each corner, when moving on the diagonal tiles. Saved at the last tile, not tried.