3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goroooo001 23.01.20 02:44 pm

RTX 2050 Ti

I wonder whether the performance level of the Ti is equal to 1060 2050?
Really looking forward to this card, as it will be without additional power.
10 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 23.01.20

in six months

L
Luka_gg 23.01.20

Goroooo001
Now the difference between them in 40%, I believe comes close, but not at head. 20 percent add. The increase between Maxwell and Pascal was obvious, since Maxwell 28 nm process technology, and Pascal 16. The difference between Pascal and how there 2000 architecture, much less 2000 process technology is 12 nm, to expect a major breakthrough not worth it. Many will not be there.
The problem of the issue of additional power? Set, plug in and forget.

G
Goroooo001 23.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
want the most cost-effective and silent system with no clutter, even the M. 2 SSD will be the one and then the motherboard.

L
Luka_gg 23.01.20

Goroooo001
Extreme savings. The simple consumption of 4% interest, if you take a calculator, it is 5-10 watts (hope that's right), eats at least 1050, at least 1060.
Noise is configured. In simple they are all quiet. The fans spin at a temperature of 50 degrees. The fans audible at speeds from 80% in my system, to this point I haven't reached. The development is oriented to a quiet, productive system. The work schedule is configurable by software. By the way, what about 1060 and 1050 different fans? I doubt it.
About wires, do not understand, hiding all, even in the wall of the housing depends, I don't understand, you see the transparent body, well, I closed and did not see anything.
Strange policy You have. Well, whatever you want, it's Yours. Regarding growth, the difference between 1080ti and 2080Ti about 20-30%, and that preliminary figures. There and 50 swings too early, but I would have waited around 20 percent. To wait a long time, still a million times will change, including the price, first, the top segment, then to medium / low. And the prices are to settle at least a month or two, since the appearance, while warehouses will fill.

S
SupernaturalLost 23.01.20

At the moment on the CU (computeruniverse.ru) the cheapest sell for RTX 2080 57936 R., the cheapest GTX 1080 is 34573 R. campaign new maps is 67% more expensive than the old one, if the cheap RXT 2070 will cost 46910 p. (the cheapest GTX 1070 on the CU is 28090 p , RTX = GTX + 67 % = 46910 R.) c performance is not at the level of the GTX 1080 TI - I see no reason to change my RXT GTX 1070 to 2070, while Huang did not reduce prices because of competition with AMD.

M
MagicHero 23.01.20

SupernaturalLost
SupernaturalLost wrote:
the performance is not at the level of the GTX 1080 TI - I see no reason to change my RXT GTX 1070 to 2070, while Huang did not reduce prices because of competition with AMD.
And you and there is no reason to change because first, you have to change the system, CPU, motherboard and RAM and only then buy 2070.

S
SonyK_2 23.01.20

SupernaturalLost wrote:
...I see no reason to change my RXT GTX 1070 to 2070...
With that CPU that you have in the profile (i5-4460) twitch it makes no sense: the this was - even my vidyuhi (GTX 960, in profile) in all games took out. Turn on Afterburner (with output loads of the CPU on all cores and graphics on the screen) - in processorsamsung games you will see that CPU usage eyeballs video card idle (not fully loaded).
MagicHero wrote:
...will have to change the system, CPU, motherboard and RAM...
Enough CPU for a more powerful to replace - 1150-m socket.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 23.01.20

But sense at all to buy it? If all of this is the office slag. The game went very demanding and it needs some from 2070 and preferably higher.

M
MagicHero 23.01.20

SonyK.
SonyK. wrote:
Enough CPU for a more powerful to replace - 1150-m socket.
It's just a waste of money. Because if you buy new they will be at a price as the i5 8400 which they will break and b/y is a lottery. In addition, in the last games already solves the memory frequency and DDR3 is really outdated.

S
SonyK_2 23.01.20

MagicHero
Looking for any money to buy more powerful old - with the new CPU will have to change also motherboard and RAM, and to the old may need to buy a more powerful cooler (if that was weak). He did so, and satisfied - would have the money to replace all of: I would buy a new CPU, mother and RAM.
...in the last games already solves the memory frequency and DDR3 is really outdated...
With this quantity of RAM as we (16 GB), replaced with the same volume of 4-th version will cost a pretty penny.